Build An MP3 Player With Python And TKinter GUI Apps
What you'll learn
- Introductory To Intermediate TKinter
- How to Build an MP3 Player App With TKinter and Python
- Download and Install Python
- How To Use The Pygame Music Mixer
- No special tools are necessary to take this course
- A Basic Understanding of Python and TKinter Is Helpful
In this course I'll teach you how to make graphical user interfaces for Python using TKinter. You'll be surprised just how quickly you can create some pretty cool looking apps!
We'll be building an MP3 player in this course that will have a song playlist, be able to play a song, stop a song, pause a song and move forward and backwards in the playlist.
We'll also create a volume slider so that users can adjust the volume of the music.
Finally, we'll create a slider that will allow the user to fast forward or rewind within a song to a specific position in the song.
If you've ever wanted to create GUI apps with Python, this is the course for you!
Who this course is for:
- This course is aimed towards beginers through intermediate Coders who want to learn the to build Apps With TKinter and Python
- Anyone wanting to learn to build apps
John Elder is a pioneer in Web Development who created one of the first Internet advertising networks back in 1997. He sold it to a publicly traded company at the height of the dot com boom and then went on to create the best-selling Submission-Spider search engine submission software that's been used by over 3 million individuals and small businesses in over 45 countries.
Today he teaches Web Development courses at Codemy the online code school he founded.
John graduated with honors with a degree in Economics from Washington University in St. Louis where he was an ArtSci Scholar.