Build An eCommerce Website With WordPress
- This is an entry level course designed to teach beginners and experts alike.
Creating an online store used to be torturous: you had to code it from scratch, splurge on consultants, or both. Today, it’s a breeze with the WordPress CMS and WooCommerce plugin, which allow users to quickly set up e-commerce sites with features like shopping carts and shipping options. Learn how to use these tools, as well as the Printful drop shipping service, and in no time you’ll have a fully functional shop running and ready to go.
- Create an e-commerce WordPress site w/ over 25 lectures & 3 hours of content
- Use the WooCommerce plug-in to set up & customize your site
- Set up a domain name & web hosting w/ Bluehost
- Reach your audience using online marketing techniques: SEO, blogging, etc.
- Drop ship products to customers w/ Printful
- Find & pursue a profitable niche
- Minimize the cost of starting a business
- Anyone who wants to start a business with minimal costs.
- Anyone with an interest in eCommerce and online business.
- Anyone who wants to learn WordPress website development.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to sell products online.
- Anyone who wants to reduce their risk of starting a business online.
- WordPress.org Overview
- thePrintful.com Overview
- Course Materials
- Setting Up Your Domain Name and Hosting
- Installing WordPress
- WordPress Dashboard
- Creating The Foundation Of Your Website
- WooCommerce Plugin
- Finding And Installing A Beautiful (and free) eCommerce Theme
- Creating Your Store
- Customizing Our Theme
- Shipping Methods
- Integrating Our Store With Printful and Processing Orders
- SEO and Google Analytics
- Intro to Blogging
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Google AdWords
- "What Now?"
- The Bootstrapped Entrepreneur: Starting An Online Business With $25 eBook
Taaron Gorbahn is a product owner, creator and nerd in Victoria BC. He's passionate about building funnels, running ads, designing landing pages, and using awesome tools to create a brand experience. Taaron loves marketing automation, thinking up random ideas and creating cool content. In his spare time, he loves listening to podcasts and drinking craft cider.