Build an Ebook (EPUB) from Scratch
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Build an ebook that can be opened with an iPad or Kindle.
- Understand the basics of the EPUB format (the standard format for ebook)
- You will need a Mac computer running in at least OS X Yosemite.
Building an ebook with the standard epub format is not as complex as you might think. The process involves some technical steps, but with some self discipline and following the clear steps on this course, I am pretty sure you will be able to reach the goal and build your own ebook from scratch.
The course will take you around 2-3 hours to complete. A great investment of time, as you will add a new skill to your tool belt.
Including all the business opportunities related to it. From a writter being able to create her own ebook and sell it in Amazon or iTunes, to a designer or web developer being able to offer it as a new service to his clients.
You could also use this new skill for your personal sake, sharing your new ebook with your family and friends, so they can read your new novel or cookbook with the convenience of their iPads or Kindles.
- This course is meant to writters, graphic designers, web designers and anyone related with the Publishing Industry.
- No prior programming knowledge is needed.