Build an E-commerce website with Django
- Competent understanding of Python
- Basic understanding of Django
In this course we're going to be building an E-commerce website with Django. The project is built from scratch with the help of some HTML templates.
This course was originally posted on our YouTube channel and was made freely available here on request from some of the subscribers.
This course teaches the following concepts:
1. Django web development concepts
2. Basic E-commerce concepts
3. Payment handling with Stripe
4. Business logic
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate Django learners
- Setup & project configuration17:13
- Adding items to a cart38:41
- Improving the UI17:31
- Creating an order summary28:38
- The checkout process33:53
- Handling payments with Stripe27:57
- Discount codes31:33
- Managing refunds25:02
- Default addresses42:10
- Saving credit card information10:23
I studied industrial engineering at the University of Pretoria but decided to self study software engineering and eventually found a career in it.
I've been tutoring and teaching programming through JustDjango, a YouTube channel all about teaching Django web development.
I'm Portuguese and living in South Africa. I enjoy playing chess, guitar and many sports like tennis and soccer. I'm always trying new things, testing new businesses,