Build an E-commerce website with Django and React
- Intermediate understanding of Django
- Intermediate understanding of APIs
- Intermediate understanding of React
In this course we're going to be building an E-commerce website with Django and React.
This course was originally posted on YouTube and brought here after some students asked for the course to be posted here for free.
This course teaches the following:
1. Intermediate Django web development concepts
2. Intermediate React web development concepts
3. Basic E-commerce concepts
4. How to build an API with Django
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate Django learners.
- Intermediate React learners
- 30:15Moving to React
- 40:23Adding to cart
- 22:16Order summary
- 27:11Payments with Stripe
- 37:16Discount codes
- 30:39Product variations
- 38:18Adding variations to cart
- 54:50Billing & shipping address Part A
- 29:34Billing & shipping address Part B
- 22:02Updating and deleting addresses
- 12:42Updating item quantities
I studied industrial engineering at the University of Pretoria but decided to self study software engineering and eventually found a career in it.
I've been tutoring and teaching programming through JustDjango, a YouTube channel all about teaching Django web development.
I'm Portuguese and living in South Africa. I enjoy playing chess, guitar and many sports like tennis and soccer. I'm always trying new things, testing new businesses,