Build an Augmented Reality android app in 1 hour!
- 42 mins on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Skills to build beautiful real-world Augmented Reality applications from scratch
- Build amazing AR apps for Android, iPhone, Windows, Linux and Mac
- Have a thorough understanding of good practices and principles of Unity and Augmented Reality Developement
- Learn to integrate complex 3D models with your Augmented Reality application
- Learn to use Vuforia to easily detect images on your mobile camera and display 3D models
- Get a hands on experience of using Unity and a deep understanding of its various features
This is the introduction video where we discuss what we are going to build in this project.
In this video, we are going to going to learn the true meaning of the term Augmented Reality. Most of the students get confused between the terms Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality. We are going to throw light on that and learn the differences between them.
In the previous video we learned about augmented reality and what it is. In this lecture i wanted to explain to you the process we are going to go about to create our very first augmented reality application.
The first thing we need to about is Vuforia.
The second thing we are going use is a free software called Unity3d.
And lastly,we will discuss the walk-through of the project and what we are going to be making by the end.
In this video, we are going to load our image data-set and activate it. We are also going to test whether our Augmented Reality application works or not through the webcam.
In this video, we are going to build our Windows Application and convert it to android application. So that it could be used with an android mobile phone.
- An Internet connection is required
- You won’t need to buy any software – everything we are going to use will be free
- Desire to learn and improve your skills
Have you always wanted to build amazing Augmented Reality applications but didn't know where to start? May be you did not have any idea as to which skills were important to learn for building Augmented Reality Applications? May be you didn't want to dive too deep but still wanted make at least one Augmented Reality app? What if I told you that, with no previous knowledge at all you can actually build wonderful augmented reality apps starting today in just 1 hour?
"This Augmented Reality course if the best AR course I have ever experienced. The instructor doesn't waste time explaining useless stuff and directly goes to the meat of the concept. It is a good Introduction to Augmented Reality, Unity and Vuforia. I was able to complete my project within an hour without any problems" - Joe Manda
"This is the first course i have taken on Udemy. Learned a lot. Thankyou" - Damir mahi
In this course we will cover every concept that is important to building Augmented Reality android apps and applications. We will be using the most famous framework for AR applications called Vuforia and integrate it with a game building engine called Unity 3D to making amazing looking Applications. We will cover every step in detail and I will explain why that step is important. By the end of this course creating Augmented Reality Applications will be a piece of cake for you.
So, why choose me as an instructor? Why buy this course among all those other courses?
When i was a kid i saw this YouTube video on how make a folder invisible on Windows XP. I was so fascinated with this idea. Since then my love for technology has only grown. I understand the people who are passionate about learning new things. We will create this project together from start to finish.
So, why wait? If all this sounds great to you, Press on “Take this Course” and start learning today! 100% money-back guarantee!
- People who want to step into the world of Augmented Reality but don't know where to start
- Students who know already know Unity but want to start building amazing AR applications
- Anyone who wants to start a career in Augmented Reality
- Do NOT take this course if are AR expert with many years of experience