Build an Augmented Reality android app in 1 hour!
What you'll learn
- Skills to build beautiful real-world Augmented Reality applications from scratch
- Build amazing AR apps for Android, iPhone, Windows, Linux and Mac
- Have a thorough understanding of good practices and principles of Unity and Augmented Reality Developement
- Learn to integrate complex 3D models with your Augmented Reality application
- Learn to use Vuforia to easily detect images on your mobile camera and display 3D models
- Get a hands on experience of using Unity and a deep understanding of its various features
- An Internet connection is required
- You won’t need to buy any software – everything we are going to use will be free
- Desire to learn and improve your skills
Have you always wanted to build amazing Augmented Reality applications but didn't know where to start? May be you did not have any idea as to which skills were important to learn for building Augmented Reality Applications? May be you didn't want to dive too deep but still wanted make at least one Augmented Reality app? What if I told you that, with no previous knowledge at all you can actually build wonderful augmented reality apps starting today in just 1 hour?
"This Augmented Reality course if the best AR course I have ever experienced. The instructor doesn't waste time explaining useless stuff and directly goes to the meat of the concept. It is a good Introduction to Augmented Reality, Unity and Vuforia. I was able to complete my project within an hour without any problems" - Joe Manda
"This is the first course i have taken on Udemy. Learned a lot. Thankyou" - Damir mahi
In this course we will cover every concept that is important to building Augmented Reality android apps and applications. We will be using the most famous framework for AR applications called Vuforia and integrate it with a game building engine called Unity 3D to making amazing looking Applications. We will cover every step in detail and I will explain why that step is important. By the end of this course creating Augmented Reality Applications will be a piece of cake for you.
So, why choose me as an instructor? Why buy this course among all those other courses?
When i was a kid i saw this YouTube video on how make a folder invisible on Windows XP. I was so fascinated with this idea. Since then my love for technology has only grown. I understand the people who are passionate about learning new things. We will create this project together from start to finish.
So, why wait? If all this sounds great to you, Press on “Take this Course” and start learning today! 100% money-back guarantee!
Who this course is for:
- People who want to step into the world of Augmented Reality but don't know where to start
- Students who know already know Unity but want to start building amazing AR applications
- Anyone who wants to start a career in Augmented Reality
- Do NOT take this course if are AR expert with many years of experience
When I was a kid I saw this YouTube video on how to make a folder invisible on Windows. I have never looked back since then. My love for technology has only grown.
I started with security since that was one of the areas that fascinated me. Then i went on to win the award for designing using Photoshop at Cofas '2012. On the destructive side, I always made scripts that used to mess up the systems at my school. I was almost suspended. I learned my lesson and vowed to do only constructive things. To make people aware of security issues, along with 2 friends started a Facebook page and group called YAP
To make things more interesting Web development came into my life which helped me get into the most prestigious chapter at my college IEEE. This helped me master different things that got my attention
- Android Development
- Augmented Reality
- Machine learning
- Python Development
- Internet of things ( IOT )
I never really wanted to go to a college. Still against it but it made me realize that the joy of creating something with a team of people is unparalleled. I created a blog which helps people who are not so familiar with technology get familiar with it and benefit from it. It has more 5,00,000 views today.
Things I learned and am still learning from it are Writing,Wordpress CMS, SEO, Google Analytics and Adsense and how to market a product after creating it.