Angular and Spring MVC (Updated: Angular 9 and Spring boot)
What you'll learn
- You are able to create a web application using Angular and Spring MVC
- You are able to make HTTP calls using Angular
- You are able to create a RESTful API using Spring MVC
- You are able to create a fully fledged Database application using Spring MVC and Hibernate
- Basic knowledge of Core Java
- Basic knowledge of Spring
Welcome to the Full Stack Development with Angular and Spring MVC. For those of you, who don't know Angular and Spring MVC, i would like give a quick introduction about these two technologies.
So in this course we are taking an advantage of these two technologies and we are going to build a web application. The application that we are going to build is not a simple Hello World application, we are going to build an End-to-End Database Application, we are going to perform all the CRUD operations, like CREATE, READ, UPDATE, DELETE.
What are we going to build in this course ?
In this course we are going to build a Book Management System, where the user can,
CREATE a book
READ a book
UPDATE a book
DELETE a book
How do we start this course?
We will begin this course by Creating a REST API which is a BOOK API and we are going to build this API using Spring MVC and we will make use of Hibernate as our ORM. The BOOK API provide a bunch of service end points which we are going to make HTTP calls on those service end points using Angular
I am super excited to teach you this course. I will see you inside the course.
Basic knowledge of Core Java
Basic knowledge of Spring MVC
Basic knowledge of Hibernate
Basic knwoledge of RESTful web services
What you will learn
So by the end of this course, you will have a better knowledge of Angular and Spring MVC. You will have a better understanding of how to integrate Angular and Spring MVC. You are able to create your own API and making a HTTP calls using Angular
Who this course is for:
- Who wants to build a web application using Angular and Spring MVC
- Who wants to build a Java RESTful API
- Who wants to learn making an HTTP calls using Angular
- Who wants to build end-to-end database application
- Who wants to learn ORM tool such as Hibernate
I am Bushan Sirgur from India, I have completed my Masters in Computer Science. Currently I am working as a Software Engineer in CenturyLink Pvt. Ltd. I have been working in Java Development since from the beginning. I have started my Career as a Intern in a startup, worked on Insurance domain and gain the knowledge on various technologies like Spring MVC, Hibernate, Struts and iBatis. I have written few posts on JavaFX, Spring MVC, Angular and Hibernate. I also own a YouTube channel B2 Tech, over 1000+ subscribers. I also made a video series on JavaFX. I would like to share my knowledge as much as possible with each and everyone out there through videos and blogs.