This course will teach you how to create a complex GUI application using Java Swing and MySQL Database.
You will learn how to:
- Create a Login and Sign Up System that communicates with a MySQL database
- Use MySQL Workbench
- Use Swing Layouts to arrage items nicely into a JFrame
- Structure projects in packages, organizing code in multiple small methods
- Use a variety of SQL statements and operators, going from a simple SELECT to a complex JOIN (SELECT, UPDATE, DELETE, INSERT, ALTER, LIKE, JOIN etc.)
- Create Custom components – you will learn how to create a custom ScrollBar, edit a JTable’s cell to look and act as a JButton and many more!
- Work with events, going really broad into the subject of Event Handling
- Work with many component like: JFrame, JPanel, JLabel, JButton, JSpinner, JScrollPane, JTextField, JList, JTable, JComboBox, JSeparator etc.