Build Amazing Upper Body Strength - Master the Pull Up
- 36 mins on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Excellent pull ups and have the foundational ability and knowledge to move on to higher level skills.
- Complete Beginner: Minimal equipment is necessary, you'll only need access to a pull up bar or a gym that has one.
Chances are, you've always wanted to be able to perform pull ups at the drop of a hat. After all, how many people do you see do them well?
Let's be honest, there are few more satisfying things to perform in the gym (or outside!) than the ability to pull your own body weight.
As well as the satisfaction that comes with the ability, there are other serious benefits:
- Physique development: Have you ever seen the body of a gymnast? Exactly. This is the starting point for that kind of development.
- Physical Health: No damaging machines.
- Easily accessible (and low cost!) as Little equipment is needed (Tree branches are the perfect free option!)
- The Gateway to higher skills, such as muscle ups.
Learn the right way, with a proven methodology and see just how much you can achieve.
- If you're looking to be able to do a pull up, build upper body strength or create an enviable upper body physique.
Scapula Pull Ups are the very first progression to learn and utilise in training.
Ring Rows are an excellent staple exercise for upper body development. They are great for beginners and are also excellent when used as an accessory exercise to higher level exercises.
The Eccentric Pull Up is the final rung on the ladder before accomplishing the Pull Up. It is used to build the final strength and muscle required to perform the full movement. It is also an excellent exercise to use as a more advanced trainee when looking to acquire higher level skills.