Build Airtask: A To Do List Application Built With Bubble
What you'll learn
- Learn a ground breaking new technology called Bubble, which is changing the way we develop applications without code.
- Build a real world to do list application called 'Airtask" with interactive features such as creating lists and tasks.
- Learn from an instructor who has built successful applications with Bubble, raised VC funding and monetised applications.
- A bubble hobby account.
- No technical skills necessary.
**Learn from an experienced Bubble developer & coach who has helped multiple founders build successful applications without code using Bubble technology**
In 2016 I had a vision of building a marketplace application. The only problem was that I had no technical skills and not enough money to pay a developer. I was lucky enough to discover Bubble and within 6 months I had learned Bubble to an advanced degree, was accepted too and completed a tech accelerator program and within 1 year raised VC funding and launched my startup. I did all of this along side other startup companies who were spending tens of thousands on developers. I'd like to teach you how this is possible with the right attitude and motivation.
In this course we'll be building a to do list application that includes:
Responsive page creation & setup
CRUD: Creating, reading, updating and deleting data
Creating & editing lists
Creating & editing tasks
Development best practises
The technical & design skills you will learn include:
The Bubble Editor
Page layout and design
Repeating group filtering and sorting
Dynamic data integration
Who this course is for:
- Founders who don't want to pay for expensive developers and would rather build their own applications quickly.
- People that want to learn about Bubble and new direction that development is taking.
- People who are curious about building software.
Hi, I'm Greg! Nice to meet you.
I've spent the last 6 years of my careers both building applications with Bubble, helping other entrepreneurs to build and launch their apps, teaching nocode at Yale university, teaching at Bubbles official bootcamp programme and teaching at Buildcamp.
I'm now combining that knowledge and experience to build the best courses I can.
I've taught 10's of thousands of students across my various channels and frequently hold a review score above 4.5/5
Become a technical founder in months, not years.
No idea how web applications works? No problem, we start with the basics. All abilities welcome.
We don't build prototypes, we build real applications that harness real customers.
Launch your application with minimal effort and start building your business.