Build a Wordpress Site from Start to Finish
- No previous web design experience is required.
- It's recommended that students already have a domain name with a Wordpress installation, but obtaining a domain name and installing Wordpress is covered briefly at the beginning of the course for students who have not already completed these steps.
If you need a functional, attractive website but don't have the money to hire a topnotch web developer, you've found the right course. Geared for both business websites and personal websites, Build a Wordpress Site from Start to Finish gives you the tools you need to create a website that looks great and works exactly the way you want it to. You'll learn how to structure menus, install themes, change your website's header, configure Wordpress settings, add widgets to your sidebar, install an image slider, and adjust your SEO settings to make your site search engine friendly.
No previous knowledge of Wordpress is required. The course can be completed in under 30 minutes.
The videos in this course never expire, and you may come back and watch them as many times as you need.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for brand new Wordpress users or beginning Wordpress users. No prior web design knowledge is required.
- 03:40Obtain a domain name and hosting services
- 13:48Build a Wordpress Site from Start to Finish (Part 1)
- 13:07Build a Wordpress Site from Start to Finish (Part 2)
Erin McIntyre founded Erin McIntyre Designs in 2010 from her New York City apartment. She created beautiful web layouts by night while working for Sirius XM Radio during the day. She left NYC in 2013 to return to her home state of Vermont, and Erin McIntyre Designs came with her.
Erin brings a background in photography and graphic layout to her web work, and delights in perfecting both large and small websites. She has clients in many parts of the United States, but Erin particularly enjoys working with small Vermont businesses.