Build a WordPress business website with appointments booking
What you'll learn
- Build a professional WordPress website in hours and without any coding
- How to set up a domain name
- Set up low cost website hosting
- How to install wordpress
- Enable SSL security certificate
- How to use WordPress features
- Create an appointment form
- Set multiple locations for appointments
- Set multiple services for appointments
- Set up multiple workers for appointments
- Manage appointments easily via lists and calendars
- Also add appointments manually
- Set availability day, date, time, month
- Set up website email address
- How to set up contact forms
- How to set up a blog
- How to add social share buttons
- How to write and design blog posts
- How to set up menus and sidebars
- How to design a professional homepage
- How to design your website to be mobile and tablet friendly
- How to add your own videos and YouTube videos
- Designing custom footers for the bottom of your website
- Developed design so that you can change colours of menus and much more
- Set up website analytics
- Set up email sign up forms
- Manage custom emailing lists
- Create professional emails from your company
- No requirements and no experience needed in coding or website design
Learn how to build a professional business WordPress website that allows visitors to book appointments via a booking form. This website is perfect for businesses such as coaching, training, hair dressers, barbers and much more. This website can be used for any kind of business! The rare course will teach you how to set up this professional website within hours and without any coding.
Are you struggling for time? Or maybe you don’t have the technical skills? Then this course is for you. This simple step by step video doesn’t just show you how to build this website. It also explains ‘how’ and ‘why’ things are done, so you can update your website how you want and when you want.
The website allows you to add either 1 or multiple locations, a list of your services and a list of your workers. This advanced (but easy to use) free software allows you to choose the days, dates, times availability for each location, each worker and which workers can do which services.
Appointments can be easily managed by the dashboard which provides bookings in a list and on a visual calendar. This makes it so easy to see what confirmed bookings for locations or for each staff member. Managing appointments has never been so easy.
We will also be setting up automated emails that notify you when a booking has been made and the customer receives an email that their booking has been received. You can set bookings to be automatically approved, or pending until manually approved.
Then this video course it what you need. This video tutorial has been specifically designed for beginners so they can create a professional website within hours. Learn how easy it really is to create a WordPress website from scratch when I reveal how to use free add-ons that let you drag and drop to control the full design. NO CODING AT ALL.
This course will teach you to build a complete website. This includes a professional and beautiful homepage to be proud of, a contact form that allows visitors to communicate with you and also an amazingly designed blog. The bonus sections also teach you how to create email sign up forms, manage your mailing list and create professional emails. All for FREE.
Learn how to create menus and sidebars which help your users navigate the full website. Without this knowledge of design and easy navigation, you can lose a lot of visitors.
Is it worth it? In my opinion yes. We will be going over how to use WordPress to build a beautiful, fully functional website. Web developers can charge up to £2,000 to create a similar site.
Furthermore, to provide even more value and help provide additional tools for your website, I am including an exclusive bonus sections.
Who the course is for:
· Anyone that wants to learn WordPress
· Anyone that wants to start a personal or business website that integrates appointment booking
· NO coding or website knowledge needed
· Build a professional WordPress website in hours and without any coding
· How to set up a domain name
· Set up low cost website hosting
· How to install WordPress
· Enable SSL security certificate
· How to use WordPress features
· Create an appointment form
· Set multiple locations for appointments
· Set multiple services for appointments
· Set up multiple workers for appointments
· Manage appointments easily via lists and calendars
· Also add appointments manually
· Set availability day, date, time, month
· Set up website email address
· How to set up contact forms
· How to set up a blog
· How to add social share buttons
· How to write and design blog posts
· How to set up menus and sidebars
· How to design a professional homepage
· How to design your website to be mobile and tablet friendly
· How to add your own videos and YouTube videos
· Designing custom footers for the bottom of your website
· Developed design so that you can change colours of menus and much more
Exclusive bonus sections
· Set up website analytics
· Set up email sign up forms
· Manage custom emailing lists
· Create professional emails from your company
· Understanding your website analytics
Don't waste any more time! This course has everything included above. Start your new website today!
Who this course is for:
- Complete beginners to advanced
Over the past few years I have been helping others create their own dream websites. These websites range from unique blogs to full online business websites which have enabled people to sell physical products such as their clothing lines or homeware in addition to selling their own digital products such as ebooks, images and music.
If you are interested in creating your perfect website, check out my courses. I will be adding more courses as soon as possible so please keep an eye out.