Build a WooCommerce eCommerce T-Shirt Store with WordPress
What you'll learn
- Build a clean and simple eCommerce store
- Install, setup and configure Storefront with WooCommerce
- Integrate your WordPress site with Printful
- Configure Printful's Mockup Generator to preview your t-shirts and upload your custom graphic designs
- Add your products in WordPress with WooCommerce attributes and variations
- Easily add products with Printful's new product generator
- Install the Printful integration plugin for shipping and taxes
- Synchronize your WooCommerce products with Printful and start selling!
- A domain and hosting account with access to a cpanel.
- You should have an existing WordPress site installed to perform WooCommerce plugin installations and configuration.
- A basic understanding of WordPress terminology and functionality would be beneficial before starting the course.
Does the thought of manually packing and shipping your own products day in and day out heighten your anxiety?
Then let me show you an alternative way to sell your custom designed products.
This course aims to teach you how to build a WordPress eCommerce store to sell your t-shirts with Printful. You’re not limited to selling t-shirts. Printful is an on-demand, online printing fulfillment and shipping company. Printful will print your custom designs on posters, t-shirts, shirts, canvas, and mugs to just name a few.
By the end of this course you’ll be able to synchronize your WooCommerce products with printful and start selling!
You’ll learn how to integrate WooCommerce with Printful to build a fully functional eCommerce store with WordPress.
- You’ll setup a free Printful account
- Sync your designs and products
- Printful will fulfill your order
Customers purchase your products using your payment platform such as PayPal. Your shop will automatically place your order with Printful.
Have you ever wanted to sell your own designed t-shirts without the hassle of manually fulfilling each order?
I can show you how to effortlessly build your own WooCommerce store with WordPress and Printful.
Once you’ve enrolled in the course you’ll do the following:
- Choose a WordPress theme.
- You can also use the free theme by WooThemes called Storefront if you don’t have a theme.
- You’ll install WooCommerce and Printful.
- If you have a t-shirt design that’s great!
- If you don’t have a t-shirt design well now is a good time to create one or you can use my design mockup for your course project.
- In a few hours you can immediately start selling your products.
Why use WooCommerce?
- It’s free.
- It’s flexible as it integrates easily with Printful.
- It’s customizable as it’s based on the popular WordPress platform.
What is Printful?
- Printful is an online drop shipping and custom print fulfilment service that allows you the freedom to focus on selling your product.
- Your WooCommerce store will automatically send your orders to Printful.
- Printful takes care of the printing, shipping and quality.
You’ll be able to manage your own WordPress site with WooCommerce, the most popular eCommerce solution that gives you complete control to sell your products.
I designed this course to be easily understood by WordPress WooCommerce beginners to intermediate users. However, I strongly suggest before you start the course that you familiarize yourself with basic WordPress functionality by visiting the open source WordPress site.
Complete with resources and project files you’ll be able to work alongside me, your instructor and receive a certificate of completion upon finishing the course.
Get started today by clicking "Take This Course" and get full, lifetime access with all future updates and all current and future course materials included!
WITH 395+ REVIEWS SEE WHAT STUDENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE!
Hey I totally enjoyed this course i will definetely show this course to friends and family and keep good courses like this coming. Thank you and bye - Nithyan Dookie
I truly appreciate the slow pace and tone of the instructions. It makes it easier to understand material that is still so new to me. Also, it was great to see the final product delivered by Printful. That made me more confident in starting my t-shirt business with that company. - Asha Talbert
The instructor has full command on WooCommerce. Her method of teaching is fast but understandable. - Noman Ghafoor
Very informative and entertaining. - William Speaker
I find this very clear and easy to follow ... until now I was in a stalled fog of confusion on how to proceed with my site! - Al Terry
Excellent content, fresh new, and useful to implement this ideas in my country. I like the course a lot. - Julian Fernandez
It was a very informative for anyone starting a WooCommerce site. - Paul Norman
It is a full video course of setting up the woocommerce-ecommerce store discussed in detail. - Balamurugan D
Excellent Woo commerce for beginners. - Sreeram Pindiproli
I really enjoyed taking this course! It gave me a creative way to earn money. Thanks for being there when nobody else was :) - John Wienke
I would highly recommend this course taught by Susan if one is interested in building a WooCommerce T-shirt store with wordpress. Course is very systematically laid out in a step by step fashion that anyone should be able to follow along without any problems. This is a simple storefront setup for eCommerce. Then it will be up to you to find various avenues to market your product. Susan is well spoken and concise in her instructions. -Darryl Henderson
Who this course is for:
- This course is created for the advanced beginner to intermediate WordPress users interested in WooCommerce.
- Entrepreneurs looking for a quick way to start selling their own custom t-shirts with WooCommerce.
- This course is not intended for Advanced WordPress users who have already setup many eCommerce stores with Printful and WooCommerce.
I work as a freelance graphics and WordPress designer. Over the past 15 years I have developed and managed websites for small businesses to large corporations. I have designed and developed WordPress sites for clients for the past five years.
I have a Bachelor of Arts from York University. I also studied basic computer programming at Centennial College and pre-press computer graphics at Durham Business and Computer College in Toronto.
During the 1990s I freelanced as a graphics designer for a print brokerage firm. I studied at the International Academy of Design's Advertising & Design Program.
In 1998 I became a member of the accredited Association of Registered Graphic Designers of Ontario.
In the past few years, I have created WordPress blogs, forums, Membership based sites, and eCommerce sites. I have extensive knowledge building eCommerce sites and customized WordPress sites. Currently I design and sell digital products on Amazon.