Build a Website using ReactJs and Contentful (Headless CMS)
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 8 articles
- 20 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn the modern way of building web applications using ReactJS and Contentful(Headless CMS).
- Use React Router to navigate through your application
- Create Class Components
- Use JSX to build your User Interface
- Use Props to pass Data
- Compartmentalize your web page into Components
- Update Component State to ensure responsive and interactive applications.
- Create your free Contentful account
- Create a new space to store content
- Generate a Content Management API access token
- Generate a Content Delivery API access token
- Adding data in Contentful
- Fetching data from Contentful in React application
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Basic knowledge of Bootstrap 4
Contentful is content infrastructure. It lets you create, manage and distribute content to any platform. Unlike a CMS, it gives you total freedom to create your own content model so you can decide which content you want to manage. It provide you RESTful APIs so you can deliver your content across multiple channels such as websites, mobile apps (iOS, Android and Windows Phone) or any other platform you can imagine.
- Anyone who wants to learn Contentful with ReactJS