Build a Virtual Web Design & SEO Team and Grow Your Business
What you'll learn
- Understand what skills are required to manage a virtual team
- Identify what's most important to focus on to ensure success
- Safely scale your business
- Calculate your expenses and adjust prices for maximum revenue
- Identify the best profit margins per worker
- Find and identify good virtual workers
- Protect yourself and your business against bad workers
- Use project management software to efficiently manage multiple workers and projects
- Handle client complaints and fire bad clients like a pro
- Set-up your business to sell for top dollar
- No experience in managing a virtual team is required
Have you ever wanted to grow your home web design business by building a virtual team?
Wouldn't it be great to have several workers completing your projects for you allowing you to make more money and have more free time?
The good new is, you can take your one person operation and turn it into a full team of workers who will manage projects, work with customers and make your business more profitable.
This course was created for you to actually start setting up your virtual team, not just learn how to do it. As you take this course you'll be asked to complete action steps that will walk you through setting up your team so by the end of this course you will be building your team to dramatically increase your profits.
I ran a home web design business for over 10 years and I made the most money when I started to build a virtual team around me. Now I'm here to share all my secrets with you about how to select the right team members, keep them happy and help them grow your business and profits.
"This course is very good. If you want to learn how to expand your business and free your time whatsoever with coding, or if you want to make a good income. this course will help you. Here you can learn how hire a talented freelancers and retain them if there are good. It's highly recommended to any one who wants to succeed in business." - Gopal Prabakar
I'm here to help you so along with this course you'll also have access to me as I make myself available to answer your questions, provide feedback and advice. Together we can make sure you succeed!
This course also gives you unlimited access to all of the business documents you will need to grow your web design business team that you can download, edit and use in your own business.
Get ready to cover:
- 3 key ingredients for a successful web design business
- How to safely scale your business & set yourself up for success
- How to calculate the profit margin per worker
- Where to find good quality virtual workers
- Questions you should ask potential virtual workers
- How to efficiently manage multiple projects and multiple workers
- The best project management software to use
- and of course there's a lot more!
If you are looking for a get rich quick scheme - DO NOT take this course. This course is for serious people who want to put in the work it takes to grow a business correctly.
I am confident you will be able to build a successful virtual team for your home web design business after going through this course if you follow each of the lessons I have created for you.
You have a 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee with no questions asked so you have nothing to lose. I make myself available so you will have access to me if you have questions or need feedback along the way. You're not in this alone!
Don't LOSE MONEY by not taking this course right now. Don't kick yourself a month from now because you didn't start today.
Click on the Take This Course button in the upper right hand side of your screen now and lets make this happen!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who runs a home web design business
- Anyone who wants to start a home web design business
- Anyone who has started to grow their business and wants to make sure it's done right
Christine is a Web Design & SEO Business Coach at Portable Entrepreneur where she directly helps web design and SEO startups through education, coaching and services.
Christine has been a web designer for nearly 15 years - 10 of which she has been self-employed. Her work has taken her from working for some start-up dot com companies in the early 2000's to working as a contractor for the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense to her own home office.
In her time, she has built 100's of websites and blogs primarily on WordPress and Joomla. Christine has also provided training to individuals and businesses to help them manage their websites on their own with no knowledge of web coding.