How to Build a VBA App in Just 30 Minutes
- Must have Microsoft Excel - All versions supported
Follow along with this free compact course and learn how to write a completely working app in VBA in no time at all. As you learn with me, you will be build an app that can apply a filter to some dummy data. Check it out and improve your VBA skills.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners and Intermediate Excel users looking to learn VBA to automate their workflow
- 02:37Creating a simple userform
- 02:21Custom Quick Launcher Button
- 01:14Create a Module and Sub
- 01:02Use Ctrl + Enter Autocomplete magic
- 03:37Use Form Events to Populate a Combo Box
- 01:39Writing a Function
- 05:44While Loops
- 03:13Calling a Function from a Function
- 01:15Quick Review!
- 04:00Switch / Select Case Statements
- 02:24Finishing it all Off!
Craig holds a masters degree in automotive engineering with a keen passion for writing and teaching how to write software. He currently works for a small engineering consultancy based in Cambridge England.
An innovative engineer drawing on 10 years of commercial experience, Craig uses Excel to manage and analyse huge datasets from vehicle emissions testing. He has mentored various people through the years and has decided to combine all that knowledge in course format.
Craig is excited to share his Excel skills and knowledge with students across the world. Come and learn to use Excel professionally by enrolling on the course.