Build a Trivia iPhone game that monetizes - Swift2 and iOS9
What you'll learn
- how to use a MAC for programming
- learn how to download and use the programming tool named XCode
- learn how to create a programming project with Swift for iPhones
- learn how to design the iPhone game user interface
- learn how to interact with the iPhone user interface
- Learn how to retrieve data from a JSON file
- Learn how to use game settings like the player score
- learn how to monetize the game using iAD advertising network
- have a MAC OS or use macinclouds virtual machine online
Do you want to create a Trivia iPhone game by yourself?
Then this course is for you.
In this course you will learn how to program a Trivia Game for iPhone using the latest iOS kit and the Swift programming language.
This course video lectures take you from the very beginning, just like if you knew nothing about programming and takes you all the way to build a working trivia game for iPhone.
You will be show every single steps and you have access to the final source code so you have all you need to succeed.
We will go through the following
- creating the project
- designing the user interface
- connecting the interface to the code
- learn how to read questions and answers using json technology
- learn how to play sounds
- learn how to save and retrieve the player score
- use iAd advertising banners t generate revenues.
...and much more, all using the trendy language named Swift.
This is a great opportunity to get to create a classic trivia game for iPhone while learning fundamental skills.
Join the course now . Have fun!
Who this course is for:
- people that want to make mobile games
- people that want to learn about the beautiful new language named Swift
- people who want to learn to code
- people who like step by step video guides
Yohann holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science from FIU University. He has been a College instructor for over 15 years, teaching iPhone Development, iOS 15, Apple Watch development, Swift 5, Unity 3D, Pixel Art, Photoshop for programmers, Android and blockchain development. Yohann also has plenty of ideas which naturally turned him into an entrepreneur, where he owns over 100 mobile apps and games in both the Apple app store and the Android store.
Yohann is one of the leading experts in mobile game programming, app flipping and reskinning. His teaching style is unique, hands on and very detailed. Yohann has enabled more than 250000 students to publish their own apps and reach the top spots in iTunes App Stores, which has been picked up by blogs and medias like WIRED magazine, Yahoo News, and Forbes Online. Thanks to him, thousands of students now make a living using iOS 15, Swift 4, Objective C ( ObjC ), Machine Learning, Augmented Reality / VIrtual Reality, Android, Apple Watch ( watchOS ), Apple TV ( TVOS ), Unity 3D, and Pixel art animation