2D Game Development With HTML5 Canvas, JS - Tic Tac Toe Game
What you'll learn
- How to design the game logic for the game and implement it as code
- Improve your logical problem solving skills
- Improve your front end design and development skills
- You can come to this course with absolutely no coding knowledge. I explain everything you need to create your very first web app.
- A PC or laptop to practice what I teach
Practice makes perfect. Start your journey into becoming a professional front end web developer here!
At DigiFisk, we like making learning fun. Our courses are interactive and fun with a ton of practical elements to it. We've decided to take it a step further with our Web app development practice series.
Once you learn the syntax of a programming language, the next logical step is to start creating software and apps. But that's where most students get stuck. Problem solving isn't as easy as learning a bunch of syntaxes.
But we aim to make it easy for you.
What will you learn in this course?
1. How to create the HTML5 structures of this game.
2. How to make the game pretty with CSS (design, design, design!)
and last but never the least
By the end of the course, you'll be one stop closer to creating web apps and 2d web games like a pro. You could even try creating other smaller web apps and games.
How is this course designed?
I've made this course as easy to understand as possible. I've structured it in such a way that each section will handle one of the 3 languages covered here.
Introduction: This is where I'll explain how the game works, it's various features and what we'll be using to achieve the same results.
Module 1: Every professional developer writes algorithms before creating a software or game. We'll be writing the a step by step algorithm for our game, and I'll be explaining what we'll do in every step.
Module 2: I'll be teaching you how to create the bare bones of the app with HTML5. The result will be a page with all the elements we need in our game, devoid any colors or design elements.
Module 3: Here, we'll "beautify" our app. We'll be using CSS elements to give our game colors and styles. At the end of this module, we'll have a Tic Tac Toe web game that'll look like the final result, albeit one that is not playable yet.
Final section: Finally, I'll give you some ideas on how to improve/enhance the game and make it your own in terms of design and functionalities.
This course is for you if:
1. If you like learning by doing rather than hours of boring theoretical lectures.
3. If you have the passion for programming, and know the basics of HTML5 and CSS, but you're stuck on the practical aspects of it. Turn your theoretical knowledge into practical knowledge with our course.
4. If you want to delve into the exciting world of front end web app development, this course will take you a couple steps further in the right direction.
So, what are you waiting for? Get this course today, and begin your journey into the wonderful world of web development and game development!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for people who want to learn web development/web app development the fun way
- This course is also for people who've learned the basics and want to move on to practical programming
- If you love learning by creating, and don't like to listen to hours of theory, this course is for you
Welcome to DigiFisk!
I am Aarthi Elumalai, the founder of DigiFisk.
Here at DigiFisk, we aim to make programming fun and interactive for students.
If you're tired of boring theoretical classes, then you've come to the right place.
We start off with basics/beginner courses in a particular programming language or field, and continue on with a number of real-world project-based classes to equip you to thrive in the real world.
Our lectures tend to be very detailed. We leave nothing out, so beginners and advanced programmers alike can learn something from each of our courses.
Enjoy your journey into the fascinating world of programming with DigiFisk! We'll see you inside. :)