Build a Task Tracker App with AppSheet
- Have access to google sheets.
Welcome to the AppSheetTraining (dot) com Task Tracker App build!
This course is a full app build that is targeted for beginner AppSheet developers. In this build we cover a variety of features of AppSheet. We will not be going into depth about most of those features during this build series, but by the end you should feel comfortable creating simple apps in AppSheet.
Here are some of the different topics we cover in this build series:
- Properly setting up your sheets and columns in a Google Sheet
- Connecting your Google Sheet data to AppSheet
- Adjusting your data types and configuring their logic within AppSheet
- The UX tab: Primary deck and calendar views
- The UX tab: System detail and form views
- The UX tab: Brand section and Format Rules to customize your app
- Creation of an Action that updates row values on the press of a button
- Creating a filtered slice of data, and then connecting that slice to its own view within the app
- Automation Tab: Bot, Event, Process, Task
As you go through this course you will be able to follow along and build the app yourself, then you can customize the app and make it more personalized by changing or adding features.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner AppSheet Developers
My name is Ben Anderson, I am a Developer at QREW Technologies with a BA in Computer Science from Texas A&M. I enjoy teaching and equipping people with skills to know how to become an efficient programmer. I have been creating videos on AppSheet training through YouTube to help equip students to become a successful AppSheet developer.
I'm committed to Advancing a Generation of Citizen Developers. For the last 5 years my team and I have been diving deep into the Citizen Developer journey and tediously mapping out paths to success on a variety of No-Code & Low Code platforms.
To accomplish that end, we have started a variety of companies: QREW Technologies, AppSheetTraining com, & AppMakerUniversity com and run a few YouTube Channels.
We love seeing people discover the power of No-Code app development and take their careers to new heights.
I am a developer at QREW Technologies, as well as a content creator at AppSheetTraining(dot)com. I come from a teaching background and enjoy helping people get equipped to succeed as developers by unlocking the power of No-Code App Development.