Build a Successful 2023 Solar Energy Off-Grid PV Business
What you'll learn
- PV system overview
- Difference between Amps, Volts and Watts?
- Describe PV array configuration
- How to build your own combiner box (Real Experience)
- Full Knowledge about the types of solar energy components in the market.
- Design the full PV Solar System
- Sizing and selecting the right component for your Solar Energy project.
- The effects of temperature and wind loading
- Sun Peak Hour (SPH)
- No previous knowledge of the Solar Energy system required.
In this course, you will learn from scratch how to become a master of Solar Energy PV Off-Grid System. What is the difference about this course compared with what is already there, is that I provide a real-life experience that would make the learning process more profound with exciting flavor. This is where the power of the Solar Energy PV Off-Grid system will be unleashed. Enroll Now and let's start the success journey !!
An off-grid solar system is designed for the power needs of mid- to large-size homes. Unlike grid-tied solar systems, off-grid systems have no connection to the utility grid, and must make all the electricity necessary to power your home.
Off-grid solar systems operate from the stored energy in a battery bank. Solar panels generate power to charge the battery bank. Your off-grid solar system must be sized properly to meet your daily power needs and replace the stored energy pulled from the battery bank.
Off-grid living is appealing for many reasons. Maybe your utility company is unreliable, or power from the utility company in your area is too expensive. Regardless of your reason(s) for going off-grid, the first step is to determine how much power you will need to produce and store.
Who this course is for:
- People who have no experience with Solar Energy Off-Grid PV system.
- This course is perfect for people who want to build a business from the solar energy system.
- People who want to learn how actually the Solar Energy PV system works.
I'm Mohamed Lamaachi, an electrical and electronics engineer. I worked with mega-companies in this sector. Till I decided to quit the job and build my own business, which was my best decision ever. Now, my company accomplished more than 130 projects in over 3 countries.
I want to help you to be part of the growing sector of green jobs that involve environmentally conscious production. Be one of the individuals that maximize the energy potential of clean energy sources including wind, solar energy, and electric vehicles.