Build a Stock Market Web App With Python and Django
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Introductory Django
- How to Build Database Driven Websites With Django
- How To Use API's In Your Django App
- How To Get Stock Market Data For Your App
- Download and Install Python
- Install Django
- How To Manage URL's
- How to Create Views/Pages
- How to Use Templates
- Basic CSS with Bootstrap 4.1
Check out my student Facebook Group...
It's a great place to get fast support for this course from me, to interact with other students, to post your projects and code, and to access course announcements and extras...
- No programming skills or special tools are necessary to take this course
- You just need a computer with Internet access and a Web Browser
Django and Python can seem overwhelming at first, but they don't have to be! In this course I’ll walk you through it step by step and you’ll be building your first web app in MINUTES. You’ll be amazed how quick and easy it is to create very professional looking websites, even if you have no programming or web design experience at all.
Watch over my shoulder as I build a cool Stock Market app step by step right in front of you. You’ll follow along and build your own copy. By the time we’re finished, you’ll have a solid understanding of Django and how to use it to build awesome web apps.
The course contains 39 videos – and is just over 2 hours long. Watch the videos at your own pace, and post questions along the way if you get stuck. You don’t need any special knowledge or software to take this course, though any experience with HTML or CSS is a plus. You don’t even need to know the Python programming language. I’ll walk you through EVERYTHING.
Django is a great web development tool and learning it has never been this easy.
What We'll Build...
We'll build a cool Stock Market Portfolio app that let's you save stock ticker symbols to the database, then connects to a third party API to collect stock market information about your stocks!
We'll style the website using the popular Bootstrap CSS framework (I'll show you how to use it!)
Sign up today and I'll see you on the inside!
- This course is aimed towards absolute beginners who want to learn the to build Websites with Django and Python
- Anyone wanting to learn to build web apps