Build a Static Website step by step using Hugo
What you'll learn
- Build Static Website Step by Step using Hugo
- Publish your website and learn to deploy in Github
- How to install and setup Hugo locally
- Understand hugo project structure
- Markdown Basics
- Basics of HTML, CSS recommended but not mandatory
- Comfortable with command line or basic git commands
Who this course is for:
- Developers who want to understand website development
- Anyone who wants to build a static website within an hour
- Anyone who is exploring to learn website development
- Treat it as a beginner course.
Howdy, I am Sanjeev having 11+ experience in Application and CyberSecurity particularly in AWS Security, Python, Application Security, and Web Security.
I keep providing online training to students and professionals in Python, AWS, Web Security, and Cloud Security (AWS Security) as main courses and provide VILT classes through Flexmind.
Involved with DevSecOps, Security automation using Python, and have the interest to learn and implement AI, ML for CyberSecurity projects.