Build a Shopify Theme From Scratch
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Build a Shopify Theme from scratch
- Customize existing Shopify theme
Download the files provided in this lecture.
fashion-theme.zip: the theme file you'll upload to Shopify
fashion-html-template.zip: contains the HTML/CSS/JS markup that'll we'll be implementing
products_export.csv: upload this file to create the products we'll be using as our data throughout the course
- Familiarity with the Shopify Admin Dashboard
- Sublime Text 3
- Shopify's Theme Kit Development Tool
- Mac is being used for the course
This course will teach you how to create a theme in Shopify.
We'll take an HTML template that has already been created for us and implement it into a fresh Shopify store. The goal is to teach developers/store owners how to create/customize their themes. Utilize Shopify's framework and start building your own pages.
We'll be using Shopify's Theme Kit to do our development and get it pushed up to your store. After going through this course, you'll be able to understand Shopify's framework and create your own theme.
The beautiful design we'll be using to convert HTML to Shopify is Aviato from Themefisher.
- Frontend Developers who want to learn how to create a Shopify Theme
- Shopify store owners who want to learn how to customize their theme