Build a Responsive Website with HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap 4
What you'll learn
- 6.5 hours of Full HD video material divided into 50 downloadable lectures
- Skills to build beautiful real-world websites from scratch
- You will learn how to code amazing Bootstrap 4 templates with HTML5 and CSS3
- Learn to easily create incredibly cool animations using just CSS3
- Learn how to polish a website with smooth scrolling and hover animations
- Learn the basic steps on how to make a website responsive to fit smaller screens and mobile devices
- Feel comfortable with the process of coding, creating and designing any templates/websites from scratch
- Get a free copy of my personal journal containing hundreds of free resources and links to fit the needs of any developer/designer
- Have a very basic understanding of HTML & CSS (tags, divs, classes, IDs)
- A code editor of your choice (we will go through this in a lecture at the beginning of the course)
- An Internet connection is required
- You won’t need to buy any software – everything we are going to use will be free
- Desire to learn and improve your skills
***** COURSE COMPLETELY UP TO DATE AS OF 15TH NOV 2017*****
2017 BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL: Join the Official Facebook Group!
3 NEW LECTURES ADDED (NEW STUDENT REQUEST LECTURE!, "Meet your instructor" and "Be the FIRST to know about new courses"). Make sure to check these as they contain important information. Check the BONUS section for more information.
*** 5500+ STUDENTS JOINED ALREADY. NUMBERS DON'T LIE - ENROLL NOW ***
***** IMPORTANT UPDATE *****
New section has been added. This is where all the new BONUS lectures will be uploaded. I have published new lectures there so make sure to check these out - We are UPDATING your Bootstrap 4 version to latest.
NEW: Student Request! Request a feature and it may be added as a BONUS lecture.
Have you always wanted to build an amazing looking website but lacked the skills? Maybe you’re already familiar with HTML and CSS but you couldn’t start coding an actual website because you didn’t have the idea or the design concept in mind?
Maybe you’ve always wanted to code that template but weren’t feeling comfortable? What if I told you that, with only basic understanding of HTML and CSS you can actually create wonderful websites if you knew time-saving tricks?
"I can say that, so far, i learned a lot. especially the resources are very informative and the final website design looks really cool. Thanks for taking the time explaining the very details." - Виктор Williams
"the pace the instructor is going is really adaptive, i absolutely have no problem coding in real-time. all of the instructions are step by step and the instructor actually makes sure that you understand his concept before he moves on. waiting for you next course!" - Jay Doughlas
In this course I will try to cover every concept of building a website from start to finish. We will be using the most popular CSS framework called Bootstrap 4 (we will get in-depth about Bootstrap). We’ll start with wire-framing our design (I will tell you why this is very important). Then, step by step we will design and code all the sections that the website will be able to offer. We will spice up the website with creating amazing animations using tricks and techniques that I will teach you. You will be creating animations on hover and animations on scroll that will make your website look like a piece of cake. That’s not all though, we will also create smooth scrolling on our website so it can offer even better user experience for the end-user.
"I was a bit skeptical at first when i bought this, but once I started to dive into the course, i can say that buying this course was one of the best decisions i have made in my short web development career" - Emilio Pet
So, why choose me as an instructor? Why buy this course among all those other courses? It’s because I will offer you a different approach to your learning experience. Each lesson you will be presented with a task that you will have to accomplish on your own. Each lesson you will be asked a question that you should answer before moving on. I believe that good teaching is done through student practice and involvement. At the end of each section you should take the quiz to check up on your skills and see if you’re ready for the next section. At the very end of this course, I will challenge you with an ultimate task – create a project as big as the one we were creating throughout the course and show it to me! I will be glad to see it. So, why wait? If all this sounds great to you, Press on “Take this Course” and start learning today! 100% money-back guarantee!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who have very limited knowledge of HTML and CSS but want to expand their skillset
- Students who have a basic understanding of HTML and CSS and wish to create amazing responsive websites
- Web Developers with a desire to spice up their web development and programming skills
- Anyone who wants to start a career in web design & development
- Do NOT take this course if you are a web developer with many years of experience
Filip Kordanovski is a self-taught expert UX/UI designer and E-Learning Guru from Skopje, Macedonia. He is truly passionate about his work and he has a deep understanding of various teaching methods and techniques.
BACKGROUND & INTERESTS:
Filip has more than 7 years experience in the field of web development & design and has recently started teaching and publishing courses online to share his knowledge with the world.
He is the founder of Designsio©, a web design agency providing digital solutions, releasing courses and e-books.
He also created the TeacherMethod© blueprint, a unique, tailored & personalized 1-on-1 mentorship program dedicated to teach you to become an E-Learning guru and start making money on Udemy as a teacher.
A truly dedicated persona with huge enthusiasm towards teaching, always aiming to deliver affordable, high quality education and content.
With more than 13000 students and 1900+ reviews, he is one of the top-rated and best-selling instructors on the platform.
Start learning with him today and make a significant impact on your professional career.