- a text editor (Visual Studio Code suggested)
- Google Chrome browser
- an excitement to learn!
Save high scores in Local Storage
Create a progress bar
Create a spinning loader icon
Fetch trivia questions from Open Trivia DB API
- Beginner or aspiring Web Developers looking to learn core Web Development skills
- Intermediate Web Developers looking to improve their core Web Development Skills
- Introduction and Resources02:13
- Create and Style the Home Page14:57
- Create and Style the Game Page06:51
- Display Hard Coded Questions and Answers17:37
- Display Feedback for Correct/Incorrect Answers07:57
- Create Head's Up Display (HUD)07:43
- Create a Progress Bar08:43
- Create and Style the End Page13:11
- Save High Scores in Local Storage10:34
- Load and Display High Scores from Local Storage09:26
- Fetch API to Load Questions from Local JSON File06:21
- Fetch API to Load Questions from Open Trivia DB API07:09
- Create a Spinning Loader07:35
James is a developer, speaker, and teacher with a passion for web development, design, and developer tools. He has taught tens of thousands of students online/in-person and is excited to share with you.
In his spare time, he runs a YouTube channel, plays co-ed soccer with his wife, spends time with his dogs, and can solve a Rubik's cube in under two minutes.