Source and Sell on Amazon FBA [Without Private Labeling]
What you'll learn
- Generate a part or full-time income (or more) on Amazon
- Start with a small budget and scale up
- Take advantage of existing, established Amazon listings
- Research the Amazon marketplace for the best products to sell
- Source products using retail arbitrage with free apps and tools
- Source products wholesale and find the best wholesale prices
- Be eligible to win the Amazon Buy Box
- Take a share of the Buy Box for high sales volume products
- Get approved to sell popular branded products
- Get approved to sell in special 'restricted' categories
- Use tools to win the Buy Box more of the time
- Manage multiple products, know which products to re-stock and when
- The basic requirements are a computer/laptop, Internet connection, notepad or similar text editor and optionally a spreadsheet program such as Excel or a free alternative such as Google docs
- Students do not need any knowledge or experience of online selling before beginning this course. However, basic computer and Internet skills are a requirement
Want to sell on Amazon without private labeling or creating your own listings?
Learn how to leverage existing high sales volume listings by identifying products that are already selling well and sourcing from domestic wholesalers, or through retail arbitrage.
Selling on Amazon FBA (or FBM) can be an exciting and profitable venture. Billions of dollars are made every year by 3rd party sellers (people like you and me).
This course is taught by an instructor with 8 years of experience and millions of dollars in sales as an Amazon seller.
"Hi Theo, I am looking forward to building a second income stream through this course. My FBA business is coming along nicely after a slow start I am making great sales and building profitability. Soon I will be able to go full time" Dean Kleb
There are two main ways to sell on Amazon: You can either create your own brand new listings, or you can leverage existing successful listings. Both methods have pros and cons (like everything!). This course focuses on leveraging existing successful listings.
You will learn everything you need to know, from setting up and verifying your Amazon account, to identifying and sourcing the best products to sell.
You will also learn how to win the Buy Box: This is where 80% of sales on Amazon come from!
No need for a big budget, because you will learn how to do this starting with a small budget and gradually scale up from there.
The only thing you need to bring to this course is a desire to succeed and the motivation to keep going. Selling on Amazon FBA is not a 'get-rich-quick' scheme. In fact, there is no such thing. However, the rewards can be very big for those who really want them.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for students who want to start an Amazon business without private labelling
- This course is also for students with an existing Amazon business who want to learn a different method of selling
My name's Theo McArthur, and I've been working online since 1995. I left my job and went full-time online in 2001. Teaching here on Udemy is probably the most satisfying thing I do. Being able to help others to learn life-changing techniques and business models.
Over the last 15 years or so, I've created and marketed many digital e-learning products and have also worked extensively in blogging and affiliate marketing.
I have always preferred to have multiple business interests, so I started selling on Amazon in the spring of 2013. Previous to that, I had never sold any physical products online. Today I also run my own independent e-commerce websites.
I'm still an affiliate marketer. However, I always wanted to sell my own products too, and Amazon was the obvious place to get started.
Starting on Amazon without the guidance of an experienced seller can be tough, and the courses I took myself were not complete and were missing certain vital parts of the 'puzzle.' I learned more through trial and error than anything else, and that's what prompted me to create a step-by-step blueprint to success on Amazon.
A year after starting on Amazon, I set up my independent e-commerce store to build an asset that was my own and could potentially be sold in the future.
Sometimes I get asked how I manage to get so much done. It's simply a case of organization and prioritizing (is that a word? Anyway, I'm sure you know what I mean!).
Obviously, I don't do it all myself, and I now have full-time and part-time assistants. However, when I first started, I had nobody. Just myself and a young family to look after at the same time.
If you want something badly enough and are motivated enough, you will find a way to make it happen!