Build a Premium Job Board Website With Wordpress
What you'll learn
- Build their own hosted Wordpress job board website
- Set up a domain and hosting for wordpress
- Learn to install wordpress, theme and plugins
- Edit pages, blog posts and jobs
- Create different users roles like editors, employers, employee
- Monetize job board website with subscription
- Learn to understand to use employer and employee dashboard and admin control panel
- No prior knowledge of Wordpress is required as everything will be covered in this course.
- You will need a working computer and a web browser connected to the internet..
- You don't need any coding experience at all. That is the beauty of Wordpress.
Job search websites become an innovative and effective way to hire professionals and apply for a job. Many people from all over the world visit such platforms thus generating huge traffic. It makes them a perspective business idea to invest in and generate profit.
Online job boards are pretty popular these days, as more and more people turn to the web to find their next remote gig or full-time employment. If you’re willing to do a little work of your own, you might be able to build on this popularity by creating your own WordPress job board.
Setting up a place where both applicants and employers can help each other has the potential to benefit you as well. And if you already have a large audience on a specific niche topic, adding a job board allows you to capitalize on that traffic and create another reason for people to visit your site over the competition.
WordPress makes the process simple, however, so the decision of whether or not to create your own board comes down to considering the possible benefits. Those include:
Building a secondary income. Many job boards charge employers for each application they post.
Attracting more users to your website. A job board is an excellent way to draw new visitors (especially professionals!) to your site. Some may even come back regularly to see if there are any new employment offers.
Freedom of actions. Within the chosen template, you are able to customize most of the platform elements.
A lot of options. You can find a large number of themes and plugins, both free and paid.
// FREE Premium WordPress Theme to create job directory provided in course - Save 60$
// FREE Premium WordPress Plugins provided - Save 100$
// Discount Links to get best hosting for WordPress provided in course - Save 70%
Who this course is for:
- People who have a great idea for a niche job board site
- This course is for you if you want to build a website, whether for personal or business reasons.
- If you want to learn to master Wordpress without getting bogged down with technical jargon, this course is for you.
Shashank Phatkure is a highly skilled WordPress developer and designer with over 8 years of experience in web development. He has worked for several companies in the e-commerce, education, and healthcare industries, and has also done freelance work for clients around the world.
In addition to his web development skills, Shashank is proficient in automation using tools such as Selenium, Puppeteer, and Python. He has created several automation scripts for web testing, data scraping, and other tasks, and is always looking for ways to streamline and automate his workflow.
Shashank is also experienced in several frameworks and technologies, including:
- React.js and Vue.js for front-end web development
- Laravel and CodeIgniter for back-end web development
- AWS and Google Cloud Platform for cloud hosting and deployment
- Docker and Kubernetes for containerization and orchestration
Shashank is passionate about teaching and sharing his knowledge with others, and has created several online courses on WordPress, web development, and automation. His courses are designed to be practical and hands-on, and are perfect for anyone who wants to learn how to build professional websites and web applications, as well as automate their workflow.