Build a Pizza Oven for FREE
What you'll learn
- You will be able to build your own pizza oven for free even if you've never built before
- You will know how to procure your materials for FREE
- You will be able to site and design your own pizza oven even if you've never designed before.
- You will know how to keep your building site safe and protect your body.
- The ability to follow instructions, and use a tape measure. You'll need pen and paper to do some design work as we go along. A tape measure.
- To build your pizza oven you will need these tools: a shovel, a tarp or 2, a few 5 gallon buckets, a level, ladders or some kind of scaffolding
- To build your oven you will need these materials: soil, sand, water, straw, sawdust, firebricks, bottles, a tin can, a small piece of mesh
I built a pizza oven for $36. I could have built it totally FREE if I'd had more patience. I asked a professional pizza construction company for a quote for an oven my size, it was close to $5000.00 and it didn't have any of the decorative elements or the bench I built opposite it also for free. If I can build it with no building experience, you can build one too. This course will teach you how. It will take you through the design from siting your pizza oven, to getting material for free, to designing your pizza oven, everything you need to know about mixing and building with cob through building your pizza oven. I could make 15+ pizzas, bake 4-5 loaves of bread, a casserole and still have enough heat to dry fruit.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants a pizza oven but doesn't want to pay thousands of dollars to have one
- Anyone who loves to recycle and stop stuff going to our ever-burgeoning landfills.
- Anyone who loves to do DIY and build stuff.
I study the lives of people who live to 100+ in order to help people live better longer naturally. I've authored 3 books (one featured in 'O' Magazine) and had over 100 published articles in multiple magazines. I've been lucky enough to be a frequent TV and radio guest, an an award-winning speaker and international workshop presenter. I works with corporates and groups to add wellness and fun back into the workplace. I'm a passionate proponent of living a large, happy and vibrant life.