Learn to Deploy Free Video Conferencing BigBlueButton on AWS
What you'll learn
- Learn to install & customize the open-source audio-video conferencing solution.
- Build an audio-video conferencing platform on your own cloud.
- Offer a tele-educational solution to your customer.
- Add an open source audio-video conferencing solution into your existing ICT business offering.
- Basic knowledge of cloud computing.
- Basic familiarity SSL & DNS concepts.
- Basic experience with Linux Ubuntu OS.
- Customization Module: Pre-requisites are HTML, GitHub & Docker OS Level Virtualization.
Updated covers BigBlueButton 2.5 version.
We will show you how to learn and deploy the leading open-source audio and video platform for teachers and students - BigBlueButton.
BigBlueButton is a global teaching platform. It was developed in a school, not in a boardroom. Making it the only virtual classroom built from the ground up, just for teachers.
It’s available in 55 languages and teachers all over the world have contributed to its design. Along with a global network of developers and companies providing commercial support, BigBlueButton is continuously evolving to meet the new real-world needs of teachers everywhere.
When we make teaching easier, we improve student outcomes.
By taking this course, you will save hundreds of dollars being spent on the costly & propriety video conferencing platform.
BigBlueButton enables you to share your audio, slides, chat, video, and desktop with students. Built-in polling makes it easy to engage students and recording your lectures means that you can make them available for later review.
When using the whiteboard tool in BigBlueButton, annotations are automatically displayed back to the students in real time. Presenters also can zoom, highlight, draw, and write on presentations making their points clearer to remote students.
There is no limit on the number of webcams you can share in a session (only limited by bandwidth).
The course is designed to help the fresher or experienced professional install, manage, and customize this wonderful free open-source audio-video solution platform.
You will learn to deploy, and customize the BigBlueButton aka BBB on the AWS platform. The course is recorded with hands-on screen practice sessions and activity-based labs that help students to learn the course with real-time skills.
Who this course is for:
- Educational institutions that are looking for a cost-effective distance learning platform.
- Tele-health professional looking for a cost-effective and reliable platform
- Anybody who wants to have open source free Audio-Video Conferencing solution.
NEF system is the leading e-learning provider for VoIP related training and services. It offers wide array of training and services related to VoIP telephony, contact center and CRM. It has expert and certified team to conduct training both onsite and video based. The training portfolio includes Linux, Networking and Open Source IP Telephony and Call Center Solution.