Build a Cross-Platform Mobile App with PhoneGap
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 27 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand how jQuery Mobile provides a touch-friendly user interface
- Understand responsive web design by using media queries
- Insert images and sounds into an app
- Deploy your app with PhoneGap Build
Explore attributes to define the various elements of layout such as header, content, footer, grid, block, and control group.
- It is recommended that you use a code editor such as Brackets or Dreamweaver.
Develop Your First Hybrid Mobile App
- get started with one of the most well supported touch-optimized web frameworks jQuery Mobile
- create apps with interactive elements such as a quiz which will increase engagement and interest
Enjoy the Benefits of Cross-Platform Development
This course is not an overview but rather a detailed step-by-step guide through the process of developing your first hybrid app. For your convenience, all of the required code snippets and other resources are made available to download. By the end of the course you will have built and compiled your first mobile app ready for the app store.