Create a Cloud-based Call Center using Amazon Connect
What you'll learn
- Get access to Amazon Web Services and Amazon Connect
- Grab a Toll free or a regular phone number in seconds
- Create your IVR/Main Menu
- Create call routing decisions
- Route calls to agents
- No prior experience is needed. You will learn everything you need to know
Have you ever wanted to build your own cloud-based contact center? If so, this course is for YOU! In just few easy steps I will walk you through the process of setting up a small business call center that can support hundreds or even thousands of calls and agents at one time. You'll learn how the processes and flows work and which techniques are most commonly used within these modern day wonders called "Contact Centers". And if all else fails - I've got some tips and tricks up my sleeve ;) so reach out if you need help.
Amazon Connect provides a very easy to use graphical interface to set up the solution in mere minutes.
You will learn the following:
- How to acquire a toll free number or a direct inward dial (DID) telephone number
- How to set up your Interactive Voice Response (IVR) menu
- Set up hours of operation
- Route calls based on the option selected during IVR menu
- Transfer calls to internal and external parties from the IVR menu
- Set up music on hold for callers
- and much more .....
The goal of this course is to provide you with an understanding and basics on how everything works. After completing it, I hope that not only will the knowledge be enough for your needs in-depth but you gain some new skills as well!
Who this course is for:
- Small Business Owners
- VoIP Engineers and Architects
- Call Center Admins
- Technology Hobbyists
- Contact Center Engineers
I am a Contact Center Architect with a focus on Cloud based solutions including Amazon Connect, Cisco UCCE, Twilio, Genesys PureCloud and NICE inContact.
I hold several certifications including Cisco CCIE (#44744), AWS Solution Architect, Microsoft MCSA, ITIL and others.
I live in Dallas Texas with my wife and two kids. I love to read and cook in my spare time.