Build a Call Center using Amazon Connect
This course will teach you how to build a contact center based on Amazon's Connect Contact Center Platform as a Service (PaaS). Amazon Connect provides a very easy to use graphical interface to set up the solution in mere minutes. The course focuses on setting up a small contact center environment to meet the needs of a small business.
You will learn the following:
- How to acquire a toll free number of a direct inward dial (DID) telephone number
- How to set up your Interactive Voice Response (IVR) menu
- Set up hours of operation
- Route calls based on the option selected during IVR menu
- Transfer calls to internal and external parties from the IVR menu
- Set up music on hold for callers
- and much more .....
- Small Business Owners
- VoIP Engineers and Architects
- Call Center Admins
- Technology Hobbyists
- What is Amazon Connect07:17
- Creating your Amazon Connect Instance04:09
- Login to your instance00:47
- User Management04:57
- Managing Security Profiles01:13
- Get your phone number01:56
- Create hours of operation02:00
- Create queues02:39
- Create prompts02:09
- Create routing profiles03:26
- Create contact flows (IVR)11:35
- Enable call recording00:57
- Listen to call recordings05:22
- Realtime reporting02:18
- Thank You01:04
I am a Contact Center Architect with a focus on Cloud based solutions including Amazon Connect, Cisco UCCE, Twilio, Genesys PureCloud and NICE inContact.
I hold several certifications including Cisco CCIE (#44744), AWS Solution Architect, Microsoft MCSA, ITIL and others.
I live in Dallas Texas with my wife and two kids. I love to read about technology in my spare time.