Hey guys, welcome to this awesome course on how to build a Complete Youtube Video App in Swift 2.2 and Xcode 7.3.1. In this course you will get a strong knowledge on how to interact with the Youtube Data API and will be able to build your Dreamed Video App.
Have you always dreamed about making your own Youtube App? Have you ever wanted to clone the iOS Youtube App? Then you are the right place.
We will use simple and reusable codes so that you guys will get a better understanding of what we will be building together. You will not only learn how the Youtube Data API works but you will learn as well how to install Cocoapods on your Mac OSX, and use third party libraries.
Here is how our course will be structured. We will start by:
- Creating our Xcode Project & the Base UI for our App
- Then, we will Interact for the first time with the Youtube API Explorer
- Retrieve the Last Videos of any Channel asynchronously in our App using NSURLSession and Alamofire
- Embed the videos inside our App and watch them
- Retrieve the Playlists of any Channel
- Retrieve any Channel Details
- Retrieve videos of any playlist
- Search Youtube(Videos,Channels,Playlists) from within your App
The app will be built in a way that you can easily turn it into your own app by just changing the different ids(such as Channel id, Video id or Playlist id). The final project will be available at the end of the course.
BUT WAIT! IT'S NOT THE END!!!
And I am not going to leave you guys with a non ready-to-go App. I will show you good Tools for any of your App as Bonus. I will also give you guys good resources about easily making iOS App icon resolutions for your App.
After having taken this course, you will be able to create the Stunning Video App you've always dreamed of.
HAVE FUN TAKING THIS COURSE!