- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn to make money trading the news like an institutional trader
- Learn to make money trading the Nonfarm Payrolls announcement
- Learn how to predict the GDP results using correlation
- Learn how to predict the CPI results, the Durable Goods results
- Get a broad understanding of interest rates, inflation and central banks and how they affect the market
- Learn how to use the Retail Sales, PPI, PMI and other fundamental announcements to improve your trading
- Understand what is sentiment, risk aversion, risk appetite and how these can impact your trading
- Learn the five major us Fundamentals
- Get a deep understanding of economic indicators and how professional traders use them to make money
- Learn how to make money trading oil
- Get a broad understanding of how oil prices affect the Forex Market
- Learn the reasons why oil prices have fallen and the factors that affect oil prices
- Learn what is OPEC and how you can make money from their meetings
- Be willing to learn fundamental analysis
*** Join this course and get a chance to win a share of a $2000 in our Demo trading account Competition for students competition check inbox after signing up for info**
The main reason majority of Forex traders fail is because they do not understand Fundamental Analysis,
To work at a Forex Trading Firm as A Proprietory trader you must master fundamental Analysis
To Work as a Currency Analyst you Must master Fundamental Analysis
To Work as a Currency Researcher you must master Fundamental Analysis
To be a long term successful Forex money manager you must master Fundamental Analysis
Mastering Fundamental analysis is what will make you a professional trader and if you decide to look for employment as a trader knowledge of fundamental analysis is necessary
When you take this course you will learn the secrets to fundamental trading that only professional and proprietory traders know.
You will learn Fundamental analysis in a simple easy to understand manner (you don't need a degree in economics)
You will learn how to use correlation to predict the outcome of fundamental announcement making money in the process
Learn how to predict the results for the Nonfarm payrolls announcement
- Take this course if you want to trade Forex for a living
- Take this course if you want to master fundamental analysis
- Take this course if you want to improve your trading with fundamental analysis you can easily know the long-term direction of the market
- Take this course if you want a career in Forex
This lecture will give you a brief introduction into fundamental analysis and the function of the central bank. This lecture also provides you with a list of times at which you should be paying attention to the market if your planning on trading fundamental analysis.
In this lecture we talk about the PMI fundamental Indicator and how you can use this indicator to make money trading Forex using correlation. We also give away 1 of the secrets to making money trading Fundamental analysis, that is 1 of the keys to trading Fundamental analysis successfully
This is a letter written by the Governor of the Bank of England to the Chancellor of England explaining the reason for the wide deviation in inflation from the target level of 2%. In this letter you will see exactly why inflation has deviated from the target level and you will get and understanding of how the head of the Bank of England view their economy.
In this lecture we discuss the Carry trade, what is the carry trade and how to easily identify risk appetite and risk aversion in the Forex market. When you know how to identify risk appetite and risk aversion you can make money on carry trades.
Theses questions are based on real trades me or my team has taken in the past, you can learn a lot from studying these trades and the reasons we took them. You will also see images with the trade and the result of trade.