Build a Brand To Influence - Arabic
What you'll learn
- Set the mindset and Realize the power a brand that influences?
- Identify What is personal Brand? & How to build your own influencing brand?
- Understand how to enhance your brand to influence and make people like you.
- Differentiate between Influencing styles and become able to measure and identify which style are you.
- Identify how to influence different types of people according to your influencing styles.
- Recognize different Influencing tactics that you can use to influence others and make them say Yes!.
- Be able to understand very basic English vocab.
Your personal brand is what people say about you when you are not in the room, and such talking is what defines who you are and what do you stand for and this is why it is very important to build a personal brand that is based on your true YOU. This course aims to empower you with knowledge and capacities to understand what is your brand, how to modify or create your brand , and utilize influential tactics that would maximize your brand impact.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
· Set the mindset and Realize the power a brand that influences others.
· Identify How to build your own influencing brand.
· Understand how to enhance your brand to influence and make people like you.
· Differentiate between Influencing styles and become able to measure and identify which style are you.
· Identify how to influence different types of people based on your influencing styles.
· Recognize different Influencing tactics that you can use to influence others and make them say Yes!.
Disclaimer: This course contains lots of practical steps that are useless if not applied in real life. Don't take this course if you are not planning to apply it.
For more information regarding administrative policies, please contact our support using the Help and Support link at the bottom of this page.
Who this course is for:
- University Students
- 0-3 Years of Working Experience
Mazen is a capacity building and career advising trainer, who helps undergrads, fresh grads and entry level employees to level up their skills and succeed in their careers. Building on his HR experience in several multinational corporates, he believes that the core challenges lies in the fact that people always underestimate the value of have a brand that can influence people. Its a hidden skill yet of potential to develop and utilize to grow in your career.
Moreover, he founded an entity named Ripple, which is the 1st volunteering entity in Egypt to train undergraduate students and prepare them for post university life.
He has also trained for almost 250 hours for 2500+ individuals in student activities, NGOs, Startups, & corporates.
The Trainer aspires to elevate the uprising industry of Learning and Development and give advancement to the industry professionals in Middle East and North Africa region.
The Trainer represents a 'SCHOOL' that works on developing L&D professionals in all L&D field competencies, a 'PLATFORM' that connects L&D stakeholders and an "ACCELERATOR' that supports their progress through job shadowing, consultation and coaching.