Build A Custom Dynamic Blog Website with PHP, MySQL & Jquery
What you'll learn
- Building a Dynamic Blog Website
- Develop a database based on industry standards
- Adding admin panel functionality
- Linking the admin panel with the front-end blog pages
- Debugging code when errors are encountered
- Adding extra functionality and features as finishing touches
- Creating the front end and back end user interface
- None. Some prior programming experience is recommended
Build your very own beautiful dynamic blog website with an admin panel customized to your needs.
Blogging is one of the most common ways to generate passive income while doing something you enjoy - writing. You will be guided step by step in the creation of your own custom blog website, which you can either use for your blog or outsource to friends, family, and anyone else. Furthermore, the skills you learn in the course will enable you to build platforms such as e-commerce stores, complex web applications and much more.
In my opinion, learning happens best by building something, so I have designed and structured this course where you'll build something fun while learning new skills.
We'll take a look at:
Customizing the templates according to our requirements
Developing our database based on industry standards
Connecting the web project with the database
Adding admin functionality and creating the interface
Linking the admin panel with the front-end blog pages
Debugging code when errors are encountered
Adding extra functionality and features as finishing touches
It is not necessary to have a background in web development to take this course, but programming experience is recommended. In this class, I have attempted to explain the steps and processes as clearly and thoroughly as possible.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns, I'd be delighted to help. Looking forward to having you along for the ride. ?
If you’re interested, I have another course on building an online presence without having to learn to code.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner PHP and MySql Developers
- Students seeking to build major dynamic web projects
- Entrepreneurs looking to build their software business
- Bloggers looking to build their website
- Beginner bloggers
Hello, I'm Parth.
I’m a passionate student, web developer, and a tutor. I’m a self-taught programmer primarily focused in web development. I have more than 5 years of experience in web development and would love to share some of my knowledge and experience gained with you. I enjoy playing chess and playing the piano.