Build a Better Self-Esteem
What you'll learn
- This course will help you build a better self-esteem.
- You will learn many new strategies and tips to apply to your life which will leave you feeling more worthwhile as a person.
- You will learn the value of becoming your own person and designing your own future
- You will learn how to minimize the negativity of others which impacts your self-esteem
- Come just as you are, there are no prerequisites other than the desire to learn and grow.
Hello and welcome to this course on gaining greater self-esteem.
I am David Barton, and I have created this course to help people like you develop your self-esteem and shape a better opinion of yourself.
My basic goal here is to help you learn to love and appreciate yourself more. Essentially that is what self-esteem is; it’s a type of self-love and appreciation. A measure of worthiness; how worthwhile you feel as a human being. This translates into the way you appreciate and love others too.
There are many components that come together to create a healthy self-esteem, and we will cover several of those in this course.
I believe that no one is born with an unhealthy self-esteem. That unfortunate state arrives as we grow and develop in the world. In this course we will explore some of those negative influencers and challenge the values and beliefs we have internalized from them which hinder our growth and enjoyment of life.
Actually, that is my goal for you; to help you reverse some of these negative effects which have been imparted to you.
If you decide to take this course, then please download and use the companion workbook I have created. The workbook is designed to give you the best value from the material.
I hope that you will join me on this journey as we delve into the world of building better and healthier self-esteem.
Who this course is for:
- This course is targeted towards anyone who needs a boost in self-esteem and an increase in self-worth
David Barton has a Ph.D. in Psychology from Otago University, Dunedin, New Zealand.
He currently lives in Dunedin with his wife and 3 daughters.
He is an active learner and has developed many different skills over his life time. He loves discovering new ways of unlocking human potential. He was amazed when he learnt how to remember Pi to 500 decimal places. He loves to share his knowledge if it can benefit others.
David loves playing guitar, singing, keeping fit and healthy. He is an active member in his church and believes that to be healthy you need to be spiritually healthy.
David is the author of the book, “Achieving Your Best Self” in which he describes a process of setting and achieving personal goals to achieve personal fulfilment in life.