Bug Bounty Hunting: Website Hacking / Penetration Testing
What you'll learn
- How to identify and distinguish different types of bugs.
- Finding bugs in real-world websites.
- To create a bug report with its complete description.
- Methods of earning through bug documentation on the websites.
- Rewards you can get from Bug Hunting on a website.
- Live POCs of websites.
- A laptop with a strong internet connection.
- Basic knowledge of web technologies.
- Basic computer and Internet browsing knowledge.
This Bug Bounty Hunting program includes all the methods to find any vulnerability in websites/ web applications and their exploitation and is designed to inform all the latest vulnerabilities on websites like CSRF attacks, Web Application attacks, Injection attacks, and many more. You will also learn the procedure in which you get paid or earn many other rewards by documenting and disclosing these bugs to the website’s security team. So, this course will give you a precise introduction to the bugs that you can report and earn money.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to earn from Bug Hunting.
Paratosh Bansal has an excellent grip on VAPT of Web apps, Mobile apps, Servers, IoT enabled devices, AI/ML-based applications and Network Infrastructure. He has wide domain experience of working with companies in healthcare, telecommunications, FinTech, E-Commerce, Smart Devices, and IT Infrastructure Companies. He has helped companies like Airtel, PVR Cinemas, Max Life Insurance, Citrus Payment Gateway with the security of their IT assets. He also follows his passion to train the youth and has trained over 10,000+ students and working professionals as well.