Bug Bounty A-Z™: Ethical Hacking + Cyber Security Course
What you'll learn
- The only course that will teach you how to start from ZERO and become a professional Ethical Hacker + NEW CONTENT every month will be added
- Learn how to use Kali Linux for Ethical Hacking and set up your own Penetration Testing Lab with DVWA, OWASP Broken Web Application and Metasploitable Machine
- Learn different attacks like SQL Injection, XSS Scripts, CSRF, File Upload Vulnerability, Command Execution and much more!
- Become an expert in Cyber security and clear your Security Analyst Interviews!
- Learn to find vulnerabilities in a website and its exploitation.
- Learn how to write a Report after discovering bugs
- Gain full control over target server using Authentication Bypass Attacks
- Bypass Authentication Mechanisms and get access over credentials
- Hunt Basic XSS Vulnerabilities on Live Environments including Metasploitable and OWASP BWAPP
- Perform Complete Account Takeover using CSRF on Lab + Hunt Advance CSRF Vulnerabilities
- Learn how to start the BUG BOUNTY Journey
- No need for any pre-requisite of Cybersecurity
- Be able to understand English
- No Linux or programming or hacking knowledge required
Bug bounty hunting is the recently arising and moving job in network safety that permits freehand security experts to evaluate the application and stage security of an association in vision to distinguish bugs or weaknesses. With a free hand to morally hack and pen testing applications created by the in-house labor force of the associations, bug bounty trackers are for the most part generously compensated to find and report security bugs
Many major organizations use bug bounties as a part of their security program, including AOL, Android, Apple, Digital Ocean, and Goldman Sachs. You can view a list of all the programs offered by major bug bounty providers, Bugcrowd and HackerOne, at these links
Why do companies use bug bounty programs?
Bug bounty programs enable organizations to bridle a huge gathering of programmers to discover bugs in their code.
This gives them admittance to a bigger number of programmers or analyzers than they would have the option to access on a one-on-one premise. It can likewise build the odds that bugs are found and answered to them before pernicious programmers can abuse them.
It can likewise be a decent advertising decision for a firm. As bug bounties have gotten more normal, having a bug abundance program can move toward the general population and even controllers that an association has a full-grown security program.
What will you learn in this course?
Fundamentals of Cybersecurity
Overview of Ethical Hacking Terminologies
What is Kali Linux and why do we use it?
Setting up your own Penetration Testing Labs
Understanding of OWASP Broken Web Application and MetaSploitable
Phases of Penetration Testing
Scanning Target Network for Valuable Information
Exploiting SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
Different ways to perform CSRF attacks and bypass CSRF protection
Types of an Authentication bypass
Different ways to perform XSS Exploitation using multiple types of payloads
Since the convolution of safety dangers has duplicated, the necessity for bug bounty trackers and their importance across the world is quickly increasing. Receiving a determined methodology and viewpoint towards security can help associations safeguard their standing viably. All things considered, Take a crack at this course and begin adapting now!
With this course, you get 24/7 support, so if you have any questions you can post them in the Q&A section and we'll respond to you as soon as possible.
This course is created for educational purposes only.
We believe that ethical hacking, information security, and cybersecurity should be familiar subjects to anyone using digital
information and computers. We believe that it is impossible to defend yourself from hackers without knowing how hacking is done.
Hacking tutorials are against the misuse of the information and we strongly suggest against it. Please regard the word hacking as ethical hacking or penetration testing every time this word is used. All tutorials and videos do not contain any illegal activity. We do not promote, encourage, support, or excite any illegal activity.
The misuse of the information in this course can result in criminal charges brought against the persons in question. The instructors will not be held responsible in the event any criminal charges be brought against any individuals misusing the information in this course to break the law.
We believe only in White Hat Hacking. On the other hand, we condemn Black Hat Hacking. No other organization is associated with this course or a certification exam. Although, you will receive a Course Completion Certification from Udemy, apart from that NO OTHER ORGANISATION IS INVOLVED.
Please enroll in this course only if you agree with the above points. See you in the first lecture :)
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn Cyber security
- Students interested in Ethical Hacking
- Pursue certifications like CEH, ECSA, OSCP, CCNA and other security certifications
- Those who want to become a SECURITY EXPERT
- Those who want to start a career in Bug Bounty Hunting
All our trainings is the hands-on that we provide, our focus is on real-life practical knowledge along with tool-based powerpoint presentations. All our trainings are conducted by highly experienced instructors who have the cutting edge knowledge of Information Security along with
- ISO 27001 Lead Audit
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL 4 Foundation)
- Internal Audit Procedures
- Project Management, Agile and Scrum Methodologies
- Agile Methodology
- Cryptography, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Digital Certificates, Identity Access Management (IAM)
- NIST Risk Management Framework SP 800.
Our trainers are subject matter experts and possess practical knowledge of security issues faced by different organizations.We lay maximum emphasis on practical hands-on training, and believe that only by actually practicing the precepts can they be learnt best.
Our mission is to feature worth for our students by serving to them succeed the required level of quality in their careers and thereby alter them to induce into their dream profession. we tend to guarantee our work has lasting edges by developing an in depth bond with our students and being deeply committed to their success.
Our goal is to provide quality security knowledge to 1 million students till 2025!
Our primary goal is to guide our students to success and our strength lies in highlighting the most optimal path in helping them accomplish their career ambitions.
Our mission is to add value for our students by helping them achieve the desired level of quality in their careers and thereby enable them to get into their dream job role. Our deep industry knowledge over the years enables us to bring fresh perspectives and creative thinking while creating courses for our students. Our unfailing spirit drives us to continually discover better ways to address student's needs and deliver superior services.
Our trainers are well-versed with the industry trends and are certified professionals constantly developing new content.
Let's make your future bright!