Budget Coaching: A Guide To Personal Finances
What you'll learn
- Understand your personal finances
- Build a strong financial foundation
- Know how to customize an Excel Budget Worksheet
- Make smart money decisions
- Free from money hold
- Have your own financial freedom
- Create a structure with your money
- Lets get started
- Be able to download Word and Pdf documents
- Be able to print Word and Pdf documents
- Notepad and pen
- Have an open mind
Are you a serious individual looking to change your financial situation? Having someone to guide you and periodically check on you greatly increases your probability of financial success. I am serious about my money and my life improved greatly when I got out of money bondage. This class will give you small assignments to complete each month for six months. If you follow my program, you can expect from this class to leave with a clear shift in the way you look at, think about, and handle your money. Together we will look at your spending habits and see how to make money work for you.
Let's enroll and begin our journey today!
Who this course is for:
- Looking for personal financial change
- Looking to elevate yourself financially
- looking to have more freedom with your finances
- College students
- Any age group
Lisa Jackson has served as a County Correctional Officer for 30 years. Throughout her tour of duty she has often been sought by fellow co-workers for advice. As she neared retirement and became more and more serious about her money, she developed a following of others who also wanted financial success. She brings to the Udemy Platform and to her online students the same level of commitment and dedication.
Lisa commitment to creating a meaningful legacy that will impact the world is surpassed only by her passion for family and dedication as a mother to her two daughters.