Intro to Bubble - Learn how to build apps without code
What you'll learn
- How to build fully responsive web applications in a fraction of the time it takes to make them with traditional technology.
- How to build an app where you can create and display data (data can be images, videos, "posts", etc) that is stored in your integrated Bubble database.
- How to build an idea sharing application where users can upload and up-vote ideas
- The fundamentals of computer programming
- How to connect your application to a live domain and publish it to the world
- Absolutely no previous technical experience required.
- You MUST be excited to learn how to build REAL apps without code.
- Students of any age can take this course and learn how to build apps.
Have an idea for an app or maybe you just want to learn how to create them? Let me guess... you can't code? Welcome to the wonderful world of Bubble. Bubble is a revolutionary visual programming platform that enables people with absolutely no technical background to build fully functional web applications without code.
In this course, we will learn:
- How to build fully responsive web apps without code
- How to create web interfaces that people love with Bubble's visual editor
- How to publish our application to a live domain!
- What databases and objects are, and how to structure your applications database
- So much more!
This is the intro to Bubble course I wish I took before I began building apps with Bubble. Save days of wasted time by learning the basics of Bubble and all of the tips and tricks from an experienced Bubble programmer.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to build fully functional web apps without code.
- Anyone who has an app idea that they want to bring to life.
Upwork's most successful Bubble freelancer building web applications without code. My goal is to empower others to learn how to build fully functional web applications, and enable them to bring their ideas to life without spending tens of thousands of dollars and months (potentially years) of their lives trying to start a technology company without a technical background.
After learning Bubble and starting my own development company, I took a job as a Product Manager at nCino, Inc where we build software that some of the largest financial institutions in the world use to operate their business. Every day, I use Bubble to create functional prototypes, demo new concepts to customers, and communicate with our development team.