BIM Modeling Structure LOD 300-350 Autodesk Revit and Dynamo
What you'll learn
- Learn detail required for a LOD 300 Structure Models
- Use an integrated relationship with the site components and the Structural Model Elements.
- Learn how to use Dynamo for structure creation and analysis extraction.
- Configure quantities from elements to get proper takeoffs.
- Create Structure Support Models for Excavations, Fillings and Formwork using dynamo.
- Optimize the Reinforcement Steel Production.
- A computer to accomplish the recommended exercises
- Need to install a trial of Autodesk Revit 2018
- Need to have some basic knowledge of dynamo to perform some exercises.
This course its designed for teaching you how to create or upgrade to LOD 300-350 Structural Models by properly defined elements and some dynamo scripts.
BIM it's now on a second digital revolution where communication skills and programming would create a different value to construction and infrawstructure BIM projects, the core stream would be reflected in responses and computer analysis rather than handmade models.
This course would start by reviewing structure modeling skills, then we will get to some toposurface methods and other elements, and jump to the use of dynamo as a alternative creation tool.
We will also explore how to extract proper quantities of models and follow to additional tracks one for support elements on models and the other for reinforcement steel production so they can really speed up the process for modeling and can enable continuous changes on proposals.
The materials and the access to the course is for lifetime, Mark the topics you already new and review the unknown materials so the course tracking can follow your preferences and more related courses can come to production.
Go at your own pace, jump between sections for certain topics, and make as many questions as you feel .
Be the first to know of future courses regarding BIM, take advantages of all the opportunities that may appear and use it to improve your work performance and get better job positions.
Who this course is for:
- Structural Engineers that do their analysis on different platforms and want to communicate their results easily on Revit by using prefab scripts.
- Architects, Engineers how want to explore and understand the LOD 300 requirements of BIM Structural Models, and want to know the latest developments for achieving them quickly
- BIM Modelers that what to enhance their productivity modeling skills with structural elements.
International Consultant and Trainer for ESI Engineering Science Institute For Training
Architect, PMP and Information Technology Management Masters Degree.
Autodesk Revit Architecture 2015 Certified Professional.
Autodesk Revit Structure Certified Professional.
Autodesk Revit Mechanical Certified Professional.
Autodesk Certified Instructor
Autodesk Educator Expert
Professor at the Tecnologico de Monterrey focused on Technologies for Construction and Management.
Expert bringing real solutions to real problems for construction and design using diverse tools for the BIM methodology.
Programmer, and developer of AddIns and Apps for IOS, Windows Based, Dynamo Workflows to obtain results and savings.
Given lecture on diverse forums, included Autodesk University, and participated on more than 80 projects
Arquitecto, PMP y Maestro en Administracion de Tecnologias de la Información.
Profesor de Catedra del Tecnologico de Monterrey enfocado en el desarrollo de Tecnologias para la Administración y Construcción.
Experto en la solución de problemas reales para la construcción utilizando herramientas para la metodologia BIM.
Desarrollador de Add Ins y Aplicaciones de IOS para integrar a los flujos de trabajo y obtener resultados reales tecnicos y completos que garanticen resultados a los proyectos donde se han utilizado.
Ha impartido varios cursos relacionados al BIM, a varias empresas y ha participado en mas de 80 proyectos utilizando las metodologias BIM, para hospitales, oficinas, vivienda, y otras tipologias de proyecto.