Brush Pen Modern Calligraphy
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Write Beautiful Modern Calligraphy
- How to create thick and thin strokes
- How to properly construct letterforms
- The importance of consistency in writing calligraphy
- Tips for adding flourishes to your writing with endless possibility
- Knowing how to continue improving your calligraphy beyond this class
- Be able to print out the worksheet
- A regular size brush pen with flexible tip
- No prior knowledge or artistic skills required
Whether your handwriting is wedding invitation-worthy or it looks like some encrypted coding, I believe you can learn to write beautiful modern calligraphy with the right method.
In this class, I will take you step-by-step on how to build lovely letterforms so you can write calligraphy with confidence. I will also show you tips on how to add flourishes to your calligraphy and advance techniques for bettering your handwriting so you can keep on improving beyond these lectures.
The hefty worksheet package includes:
1 practice page of basic strokes practice
5 practice pages of lowercase letters
3 practice pages of uppercase letters
A flourish guide
A model sheet with suggested project ideas
A blank guide sheet
A Typography terminology diagram
Plus a resource page
This is a comprehensive modern calligraphy class for anyone who can hold a pen!
You can download the course worksheet by clicking on "Section 1: Introduction and preparation", then you will see the "Resources" tab right next to the 1st video.
- Anyone interested in learning calligraphy and hand-lettering
- Anyone interested in creating word art
- Anyone who'd like to create beautiful signs for wedding, party, and events