Brother ScanNCut - Working with Fonts
What you'll learn
- You will be able to use the built-in fonts to create projects with your Brother ScanNCut.
- You will be able to install fonts onto your computer to use with Canvas Workspace.
- You will be able to design and cut font projects using your Brother ScanNCut.
- No previous crafting experience is necessary.
- A Brother ScanNCut or the curiosity to learn more about the machine.
- Canvas Workspace version 2.3.1 (free software from Brother)
- You will need several types of materials to cut including patterned paper, card stock, and vinyl.
Have you wondered how to use fonts on your computer with your Brother ScanNCut? Do you want to delve deeper into the Canvas Workspace software. Would you like to take your crafting skills to a whole new level with the help of your Brother ScanNCut? This course is loaded with practical examples and projects. I show how to use both the SDX125 and the CM350 or ScanNCut 2. You can follow along with whichever model of ScanNCut you have. Use materials from your craft stash and learn how to create vinyl and paper crafting projects. Watch detailed tutorials and then practice and share what you learn. The course never expires so there will be chances to review the material again as you want to try the skills you learn. I encourage you to share your work with other students in the course. Feel free to interact with the course content, to ask questions and to share your experiences with your ScanNCut. I look forward to embarking on this crafty adventure with you.
This course Includes the following topics:
Personalizing with Vinyl - Using Built in Fonts
Installing Fonts on your Computer
Drawing Card Sentiments
Personalizing Gift Boxes
Useful Font Tools - Font Viewer & Character Map UWP
Personalizing Gift Card Holders & Envelopes
Who this course is for:
- Crafters who own a ScanNCut and who are eager to try new projects with it.
- Crafters who are interested in learning new features and capabilities of the Brother ScanNCut.
- Brother ScanNCut owners who want to make the most out of their machine.
I'm the Papered Chef and love all kinds of paper crafting including stamping, die cutting and card making. I sell my crafts at craft fairs, on Etsy and through custom orders. I also teach craft classes and have facilitated craft club activities for several years. I volunteer to craft with non-profit organizations and donate many of my crafts to organizations. I'm a Stampin' Up demonstrator and strive to create and share original projects using Stampin' Up which I then share with others. I love sharing my paper crafting recipes with the world so please visit my blog and YouTube channel using the links in my profile. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enroll in one of my Brother ScanNCut courses.