What you'll learn
- You will be able to use your Brother ScanNCut SDX125 right out of the box.
- You will be able to use the built-in patterns to create shapes, layers for cards and embellishments.
- You will cut a variety of materials and be able to change the settings on the SDX125 as needed.
- You will be able to scan and cut patterned paper, stamped images and drawings.
- You will be able to transfer and cut project files from Brother Canvas Workspace.
- No previous crafting experience is necessary.
- A Brother ScanNCut SDX125 or the curiosity to learn more about the machine.
- You will need several types of materials to cut including patterned paper, card stock, and vinyl.
Would you like to take your crafting skills to a whole new level with the help of your Brother ScanNCut SDX125? This course is loaded with practical examples and projects. Follow along using your materials and then practice what you learn. The course never expires so there will be chances to review the material again as you want to try the skills you learn. I encourage you to share your work with other students in the course. Feel free to interact with the course content, to ask questions and to share your experiences with your ScanNCut. I look forward to embarking on this crafty adventure with you.
The Brother ScanNCut SDX course covers the following topics:
Cutting out Patterns
Cutting Stamped Images
Using Scan to Cut Data
Cutting Patterned Paper
Saving and Retrieving Files
Canvas Workspace Projects
Drawing with your ScanNCut
Embossing with your ScanNCut
Cutting Vinyl with your ScanNCut
Who this course is for:
- Crafters who own a SDX125 a ScanNCut and never took it out of the box.
- Crafters who are interested in learning how the Brother ScanNCut SDX125 can take their crafting skills to a new level.
- Brother ScanNCut SDX125 owners who want to make the most out of their machine.
I'm the Papered Chef and love all kinds of paper crafting including stamping, die cutting and card making. I sell my crafts at craft fairs, on Etsy and through custom orders. I also teach craft classes and have facilitated craft club activities for several years. I volunteer to craft with non-profit organizations and donate many of my crafts to organizations. I'm a Stampin' Up demonstrator and strive to create and share original projects using Stampin' Up which I then share with others. I love sharing my paper crafting recipes with the world so please visit my blog and YouTube channel using the links in my profile. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enroll in one of my Brother ScanNCut courses.