What you'll learn
- You will be able to use your Brother ScanNCut right out of the box.
- You will be able to use the built in patterns to create shapes, card mats and embellishments.
- You will be able to select and use the appropriate settings when cutting out patterns, stamped images and drawings.
- You will be able to scan patterned paper and cut out selected areas.
- No previous crafting experience is necessary.
- A Brother ScanNCut or the curiosity to learn more about the machine.
- You will need several types of paper including patterned paper and card stock.
This Scan and Cut course is just what you need to get started with your Brother ScanNCut 2 or CM350 so that you can make the most of your crafting experience. Even if you have been using your machine for a while, you will benefit from the wide variety of projects presented in this course. You will learn about the features of the Brother ScanNCut CM350 and be able to apply the same concepts to other models as well. You will learn how to work with built in patterns, how to scan and cut drawings and stamped images and how to cut images out of patterned paper. You will learn how to save your projects so that you can retrieve them and cut them again in the future. This will save you a lot of time and enhance your crafting experience. Many other projects and topics are included and you will have the opportunity to practice and share your work with other students in the course. I encourage you to interact with the course content, to ask questions and to share your experiences with your ScanNCut. I look forward to taking this crafty journey with you. Thank you for your participation.
Who this course is for:
- Beginning crafters who have a ScanNCut and never took it out of the box.
- Advanced crafters who are interested in learning how the Brother ScanNCut can take their crafting skills to a new level.
- Brother ScanNCut owners who want to make the most out of their machine.
I'm the Papered Chef and love all kinds of paper crafting including stamping, die cutting and card making. I sell my crafts at craft fairs, on Etsy and through custom orders. I also teach craft classes and have facilitated craft club activities for several years. I volunteer to craft with non-profit organizations and donate many of my crafts to organizations. I'm a Stampin' Up demonstrator and strive to create and share original projects using Stampin' Up which I then share with others. I love sharing my paper crafting recipes with the world so please visit my blog and YouTube channel using the links in my profile. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enroll in one of my Brother ScanNCut courses.