Brother ScanNCut Advanced
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will be able to use the built in patterns to create and edit shapes to use for crafting projects.
- You will be able to scan patterned paper and cut out selected areas.
- You will be able to select and use the appropriate settings when cutting out patterns and stamped images.
- You will be able to draw and customize your crafting projects.
- You will be able to use your Brother ScanNCut to create projects from the Canvas Workspace.
- A Brother ScanNCut or the curiosity to learn more about the machine.
- Several types of material to cut including card stock, patterned paper, acetate, iron-on material, vinyl and poster
In this course, you will:
Delve deep into the Brother ScanNCut Settings
Cut Cardstock, Acetate, Vinyl, Iron-On Material and Poster Board
Create Projects from Brother Canvas Workspace
Practice Your Skills and Share Projects with Other Students
This Brother ScanNCut Advanced course helps you take your Brother ScanNCut skills to the next level so that you can make the most of your crafting experience. This course is project based so that you will learn the features of the Scan and Cut and apply them to your own projects. Even if you have been using your machine for a while, you will benefit from the wide variety of projects presented in this course including how to create embellishments, boxes and stickers. You will learn about the features of the Brother ScanNCut CM350 and be able to apply the same concepts to other models as well. You will learn how to work with built in patterns, how to scan and patterned paper, how to use the drawing feature, how to save and retrieve projects, and how to work in a variety of materials including card stock, acetate, vinyl, iron-on material and poster board. One of the unique features of this course is that I show you start to finish how to obtain projects from the Brother Canvas Workspace and cut them on your machine. I don’t leave out any steps so that you can follow along and then find your own projects to work with. Many other projects and topics are included and you will have the opportunity to practice and share your work with other students in the course. I encourage you to interact with the course content, to ask questions and to share your experiences with your ScanNCut. I look forward to taking this crafty journey with you.
- Brother ScanNCut owners who want to make the most out of their machine.
- Beginning crafters who have taken their ScanNCut out of the box and understand its basic features.
- Advanced crafters who are interested in learning how the Brother ScanNCut can take their crafting skills to a new level.
In this section, you will learn how to resize a glitter pen so that it will fit inside of the Universal Pen Holder. You will learn how to use washi tape to modify the pen to fit into the holder. Then, you will use the glitter pen to draw a sentiment on a scrapbook page.