Brochure Design Master Class TM
What you'll learn
- Conceptualisation of visualising a brochure design end to end
- How to choose sizes and format which is unconventional also but interesting
- Choosing right sizes of paper, texture and conversing with printer in prior for better and efficient print
- How to make the brochure interesting and playful so that people are engaged in the interaction and experience
- How to choose pictures and caption attractive for your brochure design so keeps the brochure interesting
- How to choose bilingual or multi lingual support for your brochure to attract different and versatile viewers
- How to communicate a lot of meaning simply and minimally using strips of each pictured and showing in little lower transparency
- Anyone can learn this class it is very simple
- Students are advised to take notes for self-reflection purposes
- No prior experience is needed to join this course
Ablout the Master Class:
This course is about the Brochure design and the step by step process of creating and conceptualising of a brochure from design to realtime printing through a real time case study.
In particular the case study is the travel experience which was asked to communicate the whole journey so it was fun as well as learning and I documented it and made a design learning based on the outcomes of this project.
As I used to say in my design courses, that design cannot be learned in the rot learning way or Text book learning way that you learn through a chapter and remember some formulas that will yield you some solutions. Design is unique and when different people approach the same we will get different solutions based on the inputs that designer works on.
So design can be approached in the way of learning through the case studies and by doing action on your own to learn yourself.
Learning by doing and learning by action.
Benefits of the Master Class:
Conceptualisation of visualising a brochure design end to end
How to choose sizes and format which is unconventional also but interesting
Choosing right sizes of paper, texture and conversing with printer in prior for better and efficient print
How to make the brochure interesting and playful so that people are engaged in the interaction and experience of it - even though sometimes you deviate by making no borders, no indexes, no regular A4 or A5 sizes etc
How to choose pictures and caption attractive for your brochure design so keeps the brochure interesting
How to choose bilingual or multi lingual support for your brochure to attract different and versatile viewers
Alignment and placing of pictures, texts and how to use the positive and negative spaces of create a visual clarity for placing content minimally
How to communicate a lot of meaning simply and minimally using strips of each pictured and showing in little lower transparency
How to print your brochures successfully with out much hassle with the good established printer.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Brochure Design
- Anyone who wants to learn Design Skills
This is Noble let me share my journey as Global Future Skills, Computer Science, and Pure Consciousness Expert.
Ex-Employee General Electric GE and Wipro Technologies.
Our All Courses are TM Certificated Under Noble Transformation Hub
Achievements and Awards.
Served 60000+ Students and 500+ Teachers in 155 Countries Globally and other 5000+ Students with 4.7+ Ratings out of 5 Star Ratings.
Hr. Doctorate in Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning, and I am a Pure Consciousness Expert with 7+ years of experience.
I have done Global Future Skills Implementation and Research for the last 15 Years.
Achieved 300+ Awards for the last 15 years:
I am a Lifelong Lerner of Future Skills, Future Technologies, and Art Creativity and Value Innovation.
I am Self Taught Computer – Artificial Intelligence Scientist, Super Pure Consciousness Expert, and Design Thinker.
Worked with Multinational Companies like GE and Wipro Technologies other below Organisation.
Started two Successful Startups from Family Business to National and International levels.
1. Real-Life Digital Skills.
2. Future Skills.
3. Pure Consciousness Skills.
4. Value Technology Skills.
5. Soft Skills.
6. Real Life Project Management Skills.
7. Value Lean and Six Sigma.
8. Real Life Entrepreneurship Skills
9. Computer Science and artificial intelligence skills.
10. Attention and Focus
I have done 100+ Projects with these Skills for over 15 years:
2. Wipro Technologies.
3. Himalayan Institute of Alternatives Ladakh.
4. Teach for India.
5. Harvard Medical School.
6. Toastmasters International.
Kindly follow me on Udemy and Youtube Channel to help me to reach 1000000 Students.
Vision: I need to teach real-life and problem-solving skills and earning and economic skills to 5++ Billion people in the next 10 years globally online and offline and serve humanity with true values of consciousness.
I am teaching globally new classes in 154 countries on Future Skills, Life Skills, Art, Crafts Social Media, Entrepreneurship, Sustainability, Artificial intelligence, Machine Learning, Design Thinking, Design Digital Classes, How to find Niches for different markets, Niche Research, 360 Mindfulness, Consciousness, Creativity, Business Strategies, Sales Strategies, Project Management, and other skills which I have learned over the years all Courses are TM Certificated By Noble Transformation Hub
Gratitude till infinity,