Couples Counseling by Solution-Focused Brief Coaching
What you'll learn
- The concept and techniques of Solution-Focused Brief Coaching in couples counseling
- How to use coping questions in Solution-Focused Brief Coaching to help couples identify their strengths and resources to cope with challenges
- How to use scaling questions with compliments to improve communication between partners in couples counseling
- How to use scaling questions with exceptions to help couples identify times when their relationship works well and build on those positive moments
- The potential benefits and limitations of using these techniques in couples counseling
- Basic knowledge of counseling
- Patience to the repeated content
This course is designed for professionals or anyone interested in enhancing their skills in couples counseling using the Solution-Focused Brief Coaching approach who want to enhance their skills in couples counseling. The Solution-Focused Brief Coaching approach is a collaborative and goal-oriented method that focuses on identifying and building on the strengths and resources of the couples. In this course, you will learn how to use scaling questions, miracle questions, coping questions, and scaling questions with exceptions to facilitate positive change in the relationship.
You will start by learning the basic principles of Solution-Focused Brief Coaching and how to apply them in couples counseling. Then, you will dive into the specific techniques of scaling questions, miracle questions, coping questions, and scaling questions with compliments and exceptions.
By the end of this course, you will have a comprehensive understanding of how to use the Solution-Focused Brief Coaching approach for Couples Counseling to help couples develop more positive and fulfilling relationships.
This course is ideal for:
Anyone interested in enhancing their skills in couples counseling using the Solution-Focused Brief Coaching approach including Professional counselors, Psychologists, Social workers, Marriage and family therapists.
Enroll now and start your journey towards becoming a more effective couples counselor.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in enhancing their skills in couples counseling using the Solution-Focused Brief Coaching approach
I coach, train and
motivate people to get their problems
solved through self-empowerment as a personal coach
and counseling psychologist.
About Me & My Qualifications:
My qualification is MSc. Counseling and Psychotherapy.
Work as a Counseling Psychologist, Coach and Trainer.
Sharing my knowledge and experience with people
has been always my passion.