Bridge Modelling with Autodesk Revit 2020 - BIM Tool Course
What you'll learn
- Learn the necessary skills for bridge modelling in Autodesk Revit.
- Apply the knowledge and skill acquired in modelling a suspension bridge.
- Apply the knowledge and skill acquired in modelling a pedestrian bridge.
- Model bridges using one of the most popular BIM tools in the indsutry.
- No prerequisites knowledge/skills required.
- Only a functioning computer with Autodesk Revit installed (any version).
This is an easy step by step training course that will provide you with all the necessary knowledge and skills to model bridges in Autodesk Revit 2020 which is one of the most popular Building Information Modelling (BIM) tools in the industry.
You will go through the basics of bridge modelling in Autodesk Revit and apply your knowledge and skills on two real life case studies featuring a suspension bridge and a pedestrian bridge.
Who this course is for:
- BIM Professionals
- Revit Professionals
- Engineering Professionals
- Civil Engineering Students
- Architectural Engineering Students
As an overview of my achievements, I am an engineering lecturer with experience of more than eight years. I acquired a Ph.D. in Construction Management from UK and an Advanced Diploma in Teaching, Training and Assessing Learning from UK. I am a Member of Engineers Australia and the Chartered institute of Builders in UK. I have extensive experience and lots of passion about Building Information Modelling (BIM) and BIM tools including Revit, Navisworks and Robot. I also have experience in producing 3D printed objects, virtual reality walk-through videos and photo realistic PBR-based renders.